• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Trophy Buckles?

The NRL's Mile High Shootout and another NRL match that was only held once at the facility used for Steel Safari. I know there were others but I didn't attend them so I don't know which ones.

Ive seen trophy buckles at a min of 4 matches Ive been at and they all rocked. I wish I could have won one. Closest I came was 7th in WY and 6th in TX. I think WY was back in 2013... My rifle went down at the NM match. That sucked. ha

GL
DT

If your up in Montana you can win a champion belt with buckle!

IMG_2884.jpeg

I know a guy who knows a guy who put these on a prize table once!

2078D45C-EC80-4564-B91A-A15D186E6B79.jpeg

buckles are a big deal down here in the SW and are pretty common in lots of contests, from 3D archery to hunting contests and certainly livestock shows and rodeo.......

I'd certainly like to see these at matches. I won a couple team roping a "few" years back. Admittedly, not at the price point that they hand out at the NFR, but still pretty cool.

Reactions: aka_Aquaman
Yeah I figured there had to be something in PRS as well. I just hadnt seen it yet. I am also over here on the other side in Georgia, so that probably explains it haha.

Reactions: kindabitey
I want to see some championship belts passed around. Take it home after your win and bring it back the next year.

Give the reigning champion a free match entry if they promise to wear the championship belt for the entirety of the match weekend as part of their "title defense". I'd toss in an extra $5 to help subsidize one less paid match fee if it meant getting that kind of entertainment value.