• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment PSA - OTM has Lapua 6.5 PRC brass in stock

I got some from Mile High today. Also got an ‘in stock’ notification from Bullet Central

I think that was a false flag lol I got notified before I got an email and they were nowhere to be seen
it was legit. Buddy of mine was very happy to brag about how he's only been looking for a couple weeks and managed to get 200 pieces Lapua 6.5 PRC from BC today while I've been looking for months and have mostly been late to the game, though I did get 2 boxes from MH today.

Reactions: mkrem
it was legit. Buddy of mine was very happy to brag about how he's only been looking for a couple weeks and managed to get 200 pieces Lapua 6.5 PRC from BC today while I've been looking for months and have mostly been late to the game, though I did get 2 boxes from MH today.
Lol I still have a backorder at eurooptic from last July 😂

Guys check with Tesro in Canada. Its not as cheap as some US vendors, but last year I was able to get some lapua 300nm and 300prc from them.

I think that was a false flag lol I got notified before I got an email and they were nowhere to be seen
Either Bots love Bullet Central or I'm too slow. I'll get emails of instock notification and IMMEDIATELY click on the link and GONE. I'm at least 0 out of 12.