• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PSA / scam warning

Series 70 Colt

10 MM’s ARE cool!
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2007
PRK and AZ
PSA

Hey guys. A friend of mine reached out and said that he got taken. This was a first time online order for them.

Purchased some ammo through McClain Ammunition.

Looking through the email string, my friend should have walked away.

Order process seemed to go as usual, but then payment method required was PayPal. (red flag #1). I have never heard of a business requiring / changing the payment method to PP.

Second red flag 🚩 was that the price sounded too good to be true.

Third red flag was that the original PP link and the actual one that payment was wade to didn’t match.

Fourth red flag was the reply email was from “mail.ru”

Did a search for them and didn’t find anything favorable

With the holidays coming up, just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
NVM. I looked at that sight and they say when they accept paypal that they want friends and family.

Sorry to hear your friend got taken

Last edited:
Just another PSA. Check your bank and credit card statements. Someone in Cali. just charged $546 to my primary card. Dreading cancelling and revising everything associated with that card.

• Sad
Reactions: Jscb1b and Maggot
Those motherfuckers are all over Facebook as a going out of business sale, and they show up as a sponsored site. I see them every day. $39 for a case of ammo, and still people fall for it, throw a shit ton in their cart, and pay for it with some retarded pay-ap, like they're buying an Icee at 7-11. Then they go online and whine about being taken. It's mind boggling that people aren't more aware of what's going on.
Thanks for the heads up Series 70 Colt.

I get a text message from Capital One every time there is a charge. Also, they allow creation of temporary/virtual CC#s with a specific amount.. You can use that for an online vendor and the CC# can never be used again, unless you increase the auth charge again... No worries if it get's stolen, just delete the virtual #.

I get a text message from Capital One every time there is a charge. Also, they allow creation of temporary/virtual CC#s with a specific amount.. You can use that for an online vendor and the CC# can never be used again, unless you increase the auth charge again... No worries if it get's stolen, just delete the virtual #.

It was Capital One.

Porky Lil Rascals.gif

They are selling M&P15 22 Sport rifles for only $3K only shit at that bargain price I will take 10 of them......

MOSSBERG PATRIOT BOLT VORTEX-SCOPE COMBO 7MM-08 22-INCHES 5RDS 3-9X40MM-SCOPE for only $2k​

these deals are unbelievable.

Reactions: Redlion