• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

www.honorammoshop.com ***SCAM*** DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE FROM THEM***

Paradox

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2022
New Jersey , USA
While i was suspicious enough to avoid lots of people have not been so lucky, this company has a very professional looking site, with all the ammo and assorted things everyone else is out of, thats red flag one. Next all ammo is in quantities of 500 min, they offer hard to find match 300 winmag at 350-500 for a case. "Bullshit" and theres not an item you or product on the site you can purchase that isn't at least 350 buck. now the big flag, at checkout they do not take Credit cards, its payment by paypal, cashapp, venmo, and bitcoin with an offero f 10-15% off, so you place order and get a message to wait for a call, then this spanish sound gentleman calls you and tries to give you his office assistant or secretary or whatevers email to send the money to, now if you do its gone buddy theres no getting it back. i said i was uncomfortable and said send me a couple boxes, and if it arrives fine, and if not i lose a hundred, who cares. He refused and gives you the i'm a businessman bs etc. now for those that paid what happens next is they contact you and claim the money didn't arrive, this is especially the case with bitcoin because of the crazy coordinates in letters and number easily mixed up, now it takes 3-5 for a brokerage house for crypto to trace the wire, so they tell you hell send by another means and if it arrives we will refund you. some do now they're out double as once you hang up you're ghosted, they won't contact you or take calls or emails, and you don't get your ammo., there are over 36 complaints on the BBB in just the last few months all the same story and even theyre address is fake, according one post they called the police and they had received droves of calls about them. they even have a fake tracking system which is almost identical to what fake pharmacies use and you'll track the package which will be held up at your local airport for some insurance and you need to pay a refundable $200 deposit, so now a poor schmoo is out $700. This style of scam is a common russian and chinese con,

Hahaa update wouldn't you know i just checked the code on the site and sure as shit one of the trusted site locations is Moscow along with the usual thieves in Shanghai, Sao Paulo and Mumbai. also they're spoofing their ip and showing the servers phyical location in 4 different US cities on WEst coast, central and Northeast. I hope this save a lot of members an expensive lesson, Take care and be safe out there. STAY AWAY!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-09 231841.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-09 231841.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2022-04-09 232531.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-04-09 232531.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 79

There’s very few people at this point that don’t know these sites are scams.

If you still live under a rock if it seems too good to be true, it is.

Reactions: Baron23 and Doc68
its rampant, i had a scumbag from screw me for a $100 for a vintage non running honda engine, then called me 27 time to tell me he's honest and gonna ship it tommorow, that was 8 months ago. amazing i'd have given the fuck the money if he asked. i'm on a roll, had a gun in the shop for minor issue, was there 3 weeks didn't do shit, then charged me $50 storage and i fixed it myself! live and learn

There’s very few people at this point that don’t know these sites are scams.

If you still live under a rock if it seems too good to be true, it is.
Was going to say the same myself....the tells on the scam sites are consistent and obvious if you do just a little digging.

Was going to say the same myself....the tells on the scam sites are consistent and obvious if you do just a little digging.
Its a foreign based con, been buying snd selling harley stuff between guys on Facebook for years. They or you PayPal and done, never even thought twice. Now i buy a $50 85 Honda hub
Send the Money then in the AM i get a text, im at ship place need $250 for shipping permit and then be refund all in broken English typing, i said good since it’s refundable you pay it and if you’re gonna get your money back it shouldn’t matter why would I send you money from United States to Europe if refundable which obviously was all bullshit. Sure version the little scumbag stick me for 50 bucks 50 music box can you imagine??? if I could have reaches through the phone and grabbed him he’d be a deadman this world has gone to shit. Also had pay crypto ot zelle. Word of advice if you’re into crypto dont ever pay with it, the System is so complicated and the tracking number is like a 32 character string of upper and lower click case letters and numbers that you could easily transpose wrong short version it takes up to two weeks for them to trace money when they supposedly lost his with these scumbags do is clean they didn’t get it I was expecting suckers will pay them again be another method and they lose out twice so at the end of the day if you can’t pay with a system that got insurance don’t do it

at checkout they do not take Credit cards, its payment by paypal, cashapp, venmo, and bitcoin
This is all you need to know to spot a scam. NO legit retailer works that way