• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PSA Stripped Lowers- In Stock

Keep checking back. They are selling them in batches. I think the morning is the best time to check.

I picked up 900 CCI Stingers from PSA at a reasonable price and they shipped them today. PSA is really keeping up with the demand.

Keep checking back. They are selling them in batches. I think the morning is the best time to check.

I picked up 900 CCI Stingers from PSA at a reasonable price and they shipped them today. PSA is really keeping up with the demand.

I think i saw those last night, 130+shipping for 900. Isnt that like 15-16 cent a round? Not sure what stingers are normally. I only shoot bulk crap for my ar15-22 and m&p22 and CCI standard velocity for my savage bolt action.

The lowers were listed at $120 each iirc. Also, it used to be that at noon, they'd update their daily deals.

Unless you troll Walmart or your local stores it's pretty hard to find any .22LR these days. Finding Stingers for 18 cents a round in this market is "reasonable".

Checkout gunbot for ammo prices:

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/22lr/

At the time I'm posting this the cheapest bulk .22LR they have is 20 cents a round. :(

I think i saw those last night, 130+shipping for 900. Isnt that like 15-16 cent a round? Not sure what stingers are normally. I only shoot bulk crap for my ar15-22 and m&p22 and CCI standard velocity for my savage bolt action.

Unless you troll Walmart or your local stores it's pretty hard to find any .22LR these days. Finding Stingers for 18 cents a round in this market is "reasonable".

Checkout gunbot for ammo prices:

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/22lr/

At the time I'm posting this the cheapest bulk .22LR they have is 20 cents a round. :(

Preaching to the choir buddy,

I just refuse to pay that.

I have 22lr firearms because I can shoot them all day for 10-20$, if im gonna pay 20-30 cent a round Ill shoot 223 and 9mm. I can actually reload 9mm cheaper than you can buy 22lr right now.

Im holding out for when it gets cheaper, hope its not too much longer.

I really want the craziness to die down. However, I did get a rock river complete lower for $350 during this whole debacle. The pre-crazy prices are out there, you just have to be diligent about looking for the stock. I bought a MP5 22lr to save costs (and it's a phenomenal little rifle) but 22lr availability has be shooting my garand and 308 the most often now.

I really want the craziness to die down. However, I did get a rock river complete lower for $350 during this whole debacle. The pre-crazy prices are out there, you just have to be diligent about looking for the stock. I bought a MP5 22lr to save costs (and it's a phenomenal little rifle) but 22lr availability has be shooting my garand and 308 the most often now.

I know the feeling, my last 2 firearm purchases was a 22lr handgun and bolt action. I bought them with the intent of shooting the crap out of them for cheap. Too bad 22lr costs as much as centerfire now. fsadfa;sldkfjas;dlfkjasl;dfkjasl;df