• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes PST pricing?

GillJr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2009
NC
Does anyone know who has the best pricing for military on the Vortex PST 4-16x50 FFP mil/mil?

Re: PST pricing?

Call Vortex directly. You're allowed a purchase of 1 item from each category of their products per year. So 1 rifle scope, 1 pair binos, etc. You'll be really happy with their mil pricing. They really helped me out before I deployed. Can't thank that bunch enough.

Their pricing for mil is on spot. Just don't like the 4 month wait.

I would say order one from how whom ever has one in stock.

They are very nice scopes. You may what to look at the Bushnell 3.5-21x50mm with the G2DMR.

Mike @ CST

Mike I have (Feels like I've looked at every scope on the market.) but wish they were illuminated. This well be going on an AR15 build. Really wanted to go with something a little smaller, but can't find anything that was FF, Mil/Mil, parallax adjustable, illuminated with a nice reticule. Would have went with the Weaver Tactical if the reticule was as nice as the Vortex PST.