• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PTG Blueprinted Action Combo $399

Ball knob should be easily replaceable but I think Ill give it a whirl first to see if I dont mind it once I get to using it.

I'm hooked on the spherical bolt knob since I got my AI. Even made a spherical knob for my TL2 action. Hopefully my $380 PTG special comes with one.

I just received mine last week. It took 8 weeks and it looks exactly like the pictures from spife7980. I also paid extra for the fluting. Good luck.

photo56335.jpgGot this for a 223 trainer. PTG is like a box of chocolates but looks like I got a decent one. Lugs and face looked cleaned up and I got a fluted bolt which I didn't pay for and scope screws were opened up to 8/40 with a rail. Bolt lugs will need to be trued as I'm not getting good contact but for 420$ I can't complain as a bolt with all the guts is 375 by itself. photo56336.jpg

Attachments

• photo56337.jpg
    photo56337.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: