• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PTG Trigger Guard for AICS Detachable Box Magazine Winchester Model 70 Short Action

thru-hiker

Private
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2014
Hey guys! I'm looking at adding the PTG Trigger Guard for AICS Detachable Box Magazine to my Winchester Model 70 Stealth that is chambered in 308. One of the reviews on midway says that it doesn't work with the 308 AI magazines. Has anyone else encountered this issue, or is he wrong?

You would use the kit that uses the 5 round single stack magazine, AI AE. To my knowledge, it's as advertised, drop in. If you decide to use other brands that use the 5/10 round double column, you would need modicfication to the receiver.

We make the best unit for the FN on the market, it uses AICS 5 and 10 round mags and while it does require some install, our Virtual Drop in program makes it easy. Buy our DBM and get free install service from us, with fast turnaround and friendly customer service. You wont ever get that with a cheap $99 special part(you usually get what you pay for)..and it actually improved your rifle, with up to 10 round capacity. Check out our website. We have done hundreds of Winchester Installs, and they are great setups

Jeff

cdiprecisiongunworks.com

We make the best unit for the FN on the market, it uses AICS 5 and 10 round mags and while it does require some install, our Virtual Drop in program makes it easy. Buy our DBM and get free install service from us, with fast turnaround and friendly customer service. You wont ever get that with a cheap $99 special part(you usually get what you pay for)..and it actually improved your rifle, with up to 10 round capacity. Check out our website. We have done hundreds of Winchester Installs, and they are great setups

Jeff

cdiprecisiongunworks.com

Hey thanks! I'm responding to your PM now.