• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PTR 32 vs Mk 47

JimmyT

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Debating on my next fun rifle. My two contenders are the PTR 32 and the CMMG Mk 47. Looking for informed opinions of either!

hey i love mine..... oh the PTR 32 it is very accurate and because the 7.62X39 isnt a high pressure round the chamber flutes hardly leave a mark on brass cases. this rifle gets very accurate with hand loads. thtas a 100 yard 5 shot group.
SB
IMG_3741.jpg
IMG_3750.jpg
IMG_3749.jpg

Reactions: aku
Former HK snob here. I’ve own a HK 91 and still own a HK 93. Sold the HK 91 for a ridiculous amount and bought a PTR. The PTR impressed me that much. Good luck.

Bought a PTR yesterday at my LGS and shot it today with a 10x scope and 5x optic. I am very happy with the purchase! Bought another 1K rounds for the weekend.

Which load... I ordered some Red Army Standard 8V3, Wolf 125 grain Soft Point, Golden Tiger FMJBT, and steel case hornady with the 123 SST bullet to test with the rifle.

Golden tiger is by far the best of the imports. Hornady shoots a bit better but it's like twice the price.