• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Public Service Message

tenor.gif

It would be bad...

I found out tonight that a mixture of champagne, tequila and rye whiskey may have some potentially poor outcomes
Or it may have some potentially awesome outcomes!
I prefer being a glass half full kind of guy.
I once pissed in my girlfriends office chair at her house because I thought it was the toilet. She threw me a 30th vday surprise party and rounded up people from early 20's l. Each person there made me do a shot of mezcal as I walked in.... 1 bottle I kind of remember. They said there were 2..
I lasted about 35 min from the time I walked in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
I found out tonight that a mixture of champagne, tequila and rye whiskey may have some potentially poor outcomes

Next time will be better, I PROMISE !!!

IF, you drink more of each !

Please dont let us down, start about 4pm today, report in Monday A.M., and let us know how it went.

And, would u get wifey to video you eating the tequila worm, and your relaxing moments after....

We want pics, or it didnt happen...

It WILL be better NEXT time, I PROMISE !!!!!

Hold my beer, and watch this.....

?

Nothing wrong with that combination. You can use it to stripe varnish, degrease engine parts, poison coyotes. When your done doing those things, you can still use it to start a fire to barbecue.

It is morning.....yay....time to shoot the AXMC in all its glory.

I was the subject of the poor outcome. Fell down and go boom.....I added this mixture to my drinking data book to not repeat or at least to that extent...LOL

I was celebrating my physical's results....all things were normal and my cholesterol fell from 194 to 161 just through a bit of exercise...

58.5 years young...no meds other than an occasional Prilosec...

I’ll add that to the Jack Daniels and Mad Dog 2020 list.
Thanks for the heads up.
We’re you hydrated??? ?

I always am hydrated. Drink at least 64 oz of water per day

That may not be enough.

I think I read you should try to drink 2/3 your body weight in ounces per day.

That figure might be Keto related where you need to really flush kidneys clean.

I do at least two 32 ounce Nalgenes a day and I think the days when I finish three of them Im running better.

I drink 4 Nalgenes a day. 3 by the time I leave work.

I also live where the RH is 20% or less most of the time.

Always hydrated. In a busy day with an emergency, I can drink very little and be fine.

Such as many hours straight in the OR. No one gives you a drink when you have a mask on......

And dont mix crap. Rookie mistake.
Whiskey. Neat. Have some. Not a lot.

Reactions: Soulezoo
Well. I started the day with Burning Chair bourbon. I am now into the Old Forester 1920. That will be followed by a splash of Four Rose's small batch select. (Brown label). Dinner will accompany a bottle of Chateau Leoville Barton 2010. And the nightcap.... Chateau De Laubade Extra Bas Armangac. Everything in moderation and I will be right as rain in the morning.

Oh, and I'm sure to have no worms. Not that I had any before, but they'll be sure to be gone in any case! ?

I am being held hostage by my family and being forced to watch the Oscars.....I should have had the mix tonight

No, not the Oscars...

But MASH and Chick Flick Marathons...; oh. yep!

But I love her...