• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pulled Bullets

arnie19

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2011
Ca.
Any one have any sources for pulled bullets ?.Two im interested in are 168 and 175 SMK .308 Arnie

Re: Pulled Bullets

I have bought thousands of pulls from him.
He is great to work with and GTG.
I do not know his sources but the bullets are really nice shape with light pull marks. He probably can get what you need.
I recently ordered 1k 220 SMK's they looked like new bullets.

I found some 175's on an auction site and was told by another source they may have some 168's soon so looks like my search is over .Thanks ,Arnie

royboy,i was thinking of getting some of the 220 pulls, how much are the bullets squeezed where its was seated in the case? what diameter are they in the contact zone?

I've used some from RMR and could not see any difference between them and new SMKs

+1 for RMR. The 175 SMK pulls are beat up a bit more than the 168s. The pull marks are more cosmetic on the 168s and they shoot great for around 40% off. Check their site for availability frequently as inventory fluctuates.

I'm going to have to check RMR... sounds like a good deal for making practice pills