• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Pulsar fxq50 thermal

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
One showed up today for t/e and I have to say I'm floored by it so far. The green amoled display is so nice opposed to the b/w tv screen. It's basically the exact same hue as my gen3 i2 devices. Very natural and comfortable to get behind. Detection and resolution is excellent and really shows when I put it beside the xd38A I have in hand. I haven't played much with it in clip on mode but it does look pretty good. I'll chime in more on that once I get some field time in looking at game and such.
e9746f84a29c88e2066bff2dd517647e.jpg
2b80d00088249f1a745b8475b2be40b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested to see if there are any zeroing issues with it clip on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey KSE, how's the FXQ going? Also have you seen their new RXQ30V? Its fixed focus and low magnification, but otherwise a crazy deal at $2-1.8K

really liking it alot man.the resolution is really fantastic and the green is where its at for me. i havent gotten to run it in clip on mode much but it look s great with low mag optics. i have not messed with the rxq yet.

really liking it alot man.the resolution is really fantastic and the green is where its at for me. i havent gotten to run it in clip on mode much but it look s great with low mag optics. i have not messed with the rxq yet.

That's good to hear! It would be awesome if the could do some kind of firmware update to include a reticle. Would be the perfect all rounder then; Handheld, Clip-on and standalone scope.

The RXQ30V and Trail XQ30 seem like cool low end options. I just don't know how important focus is.

Last edited: