• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Puretalk

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Anyone here use their cell service?Getting tired of Verizon and their fees.

Fuck yes! They set me up with a 15% military discount say 5 years ago. I had three lines and had bought a new phone at that time. Was working alot and wasn't really paying to much attention to the billing, figured I had them down as far as I could get them. This year I noticed my Verizon bill was going up. I call and ask what's going on and why I'm paying so much. I also mentioned I get the 15% military discount. The person says no your not receiving that anymore. Long story short. You have to reapply each year for the discount. I told them basically that, that was fucked up and that I was going to shit can my account. They reinstated the discount and cut $10 off my monthly bill for 1 year. Still paying on a new phone so can't exactly dump them yet . The problem is all of the carriers are guilty of the same greedy shit. So what do you do. Smile and take it I guess.

Boost mobile is pretty good as well, i was being fucked at every turn by AT&T for years.
We pay $70 a month through boost for two lines with unlimited talk, text and data with two new phones provided.

Reactions: 101st
PatriotTalk is who Dan Bongino has been sponsored by for at least a few years, and they publicly state they support conservative policies.

I use cricket(AT&T's) network.....135 for 4 lines a month.

Straight Talk here.
$45 a month, unlimited everything.
Bring your own phone, get a unlocked one, or get a straight talk one for dirt cheap (like $250 for a really nice one, or $20 for a bottom of the barrel).

BTW, Straight talk uses Verizon towers....so any Verizon phone be good 2 go.