• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Putter

Re: Putter

Hi i can understand the Magnum on the head but i have never heard of a sniper revolver, i must not be up with things i just dont think that sniper realy fits. It is quite novel though i bet if you made them people would buy them i dont know what the rules for Golf are for their club dimensions but someone that just go's for fun and shoots a 44 mag would love them i am sure.

I would just replace the Sniper writing with the calibre and then mave Magnum on the other side it would realy look better.

Dont know if there is a tournament ever been done on the hide, just thought the club would raise an eyebrow. Would be fun to see what people say when you make a long putt.
grin.gif

Golf course = waste of a good range.

I gotta give it to them though,,, how many other 'sports' are there where the players are required to have 'clubs'? I just wish they used them properly.

Like on each other, or baby seals, or something. Anything to make it more exiting and adrenalin-spiking.

make the back side of it an action face with ejection port and bolt handle... etc

Wouldn't the snipers hide golf tournament require a golf ball to be struck by a 175 gr SMK at 600 yards or better....closest to the hole wins
wink.gif