• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Putting together my 10/22!

JustG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2013
I custom ordered my barrel from er shaw the other week and have 8-10 more week wait time so I'm slowly building up. I've finally decided on a kidd single stage after feeling one the other day. Now if only I could decide on what iron sights. I like fast and streamlined if anyone has any suggestions to offer.

Barrel will be a 16" bbl with helical flutes and of course threaded. I'm hoping it gets to me earlier I was told!

Will be updating for those who are interested.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406843504.911999.jpg

Why the green stock? Just curious.

I don't hunt or compete, just a weekend plinker. This is for the young and the new shooters. It's a fun color.

Last edited:
I don't hunt or compete, just a weekend plinker. This is for the young and the new shooters.

I understand. Back in my days shooing IPSC 2 and 3 gun matches were just getting off of the ground I built an 1100 and painted the stock red with white flames. It sorta matched my red gripped LimCat custom pistols. I couldn't believe how many kids stopped to fondle it on the rack. It scared me enough to put it back black. I am sure you are responsible enough to teach the kids that it is a tool capable or hurting them or others if used carelessly. Nothing personal but I just don't like guns that look like toys and toys that look like guns.

The kids just need to be taught.

Got a picture of it, sounds cool lookin!

Beb, I still have 3 weeks left until barrel is done. I got in contact with zed at er shaw and it's getting fluted this week. Still needs to be threaded

I picked up these to keep me busy until then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why the green stock? Just curious.

It's obviously a zombie gun...:D

I went with a more traditional look. You're going to love that ER Shaw barrel. They're straight shooters.

photo-1.JPG

I've since installed a Volquartzen trigger group and its a tack driver.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a Shaw blued spiral fluted barrel PM me.

Dinosaur, looks good!

33u2usl.jpg

jt6q8m.jpg

2uo2oap.jpg

1zgu8gg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk