• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PVA Freedom From The Crown Sale 3.0 - Coming Soon

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
As Independence Day is rapidly approaching we are head down and working feverishly to get everything ready for it. Instead of 17.76% off this year we're doing 17.91% in a nod to the Bill of Rights ratification of 1791. Bookmark this thread for a hot link to go live on Friday July 1st

Freedom From The Crown 2022

This year we are doing some new things as well as offering a slight twist on previous sales all in the name of speeding up delivery times and product availability.

1) We are doing a sale on Nucleus Barreled Actions. We have (50) receivers on hand and (50) blanks that will be available for semi-custom builds. Some calibers will be limited to maximize delivery performance. Price to be discounted by $179.10 (see the theme?)

2) The new "Ready to Ship" prefit shelf is DEEP and they're all going on sale at 17.91% off

3) Custom Orders will be limited to specific calibers so that we can pump them through while doing the barreled actions.

4) Small parts and other supplies like the Universal Sizing Die, Bullets, and our Muzzle Devices are all at 17.91% off

Here's the kicker: We're running the sale now against current prices. With the cost of goods and raw materials skyrocketing this year we have no choice but to raise prices. SO: Once the sale is over on July 11th we will be increasing prices based on the projected inflation numbers for 2022. I hate to do it but we have no other choice.

Attachments

• tikka muzzle markings.png
    tikka muzzle markings.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Reactions: lash
Am I missing the universal sizing die on the website?
Nope you're not. Unfortunately one of the pieces came back from plating yesterday and they're jacked up.

Once we have that part remedied I'll let everyone know and maybe we'll put out a sale on those specifically for guys who missed out this time. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Nice. Is inventory updated for the 6.5mm Osprey prefits? I missed the 22" M24 Origin 6.5PRC last time around. I'm looking to pounce on this if it becomes available, sale or no sale.

Looking to order a 6creek tikka osprey prefit. Not seeing option for contour, or coupon code working. I’ll keep an eye out tomorrow

Last edited:
Been looking at the website and I am still a bit confused as to what is going on sale.
Specifically, are the Osprey 6.5 CM RPR barrels in Medium Palma or Marksman contour in 24” lengths included?

I suppose I could wait another few hours and all will be revealed! 😂😂😎

Been looking at the website and I am still a bit confused as to what is going on sale.
Specifically, are the Osprey 6.5 CM RPR barrels in Medium Palma or Marksman contour in 24” lengths included?

I suppose I could wait another few hours and all will be revealed! 😂😂😎
The sale is already on. He posted the code in another thread. I had to add an item to the cart and try the code to see if it was on sale or not however…. But it did work.

The sale is already on. He posted the code in another thread. I had to add an item to the cart and try the code to see if it was on sale or not however…. But it did work.
Thanks! Tried the code! Doesn’t look like barrel configuration I want is part of the sale. Looks like I get to keep my money around a bit longer! 🫠

Any nucleus 6.5prc or 300wsm barrels available? Didn’t see them In The sale section

Site has been updated. Was able to order a 6mm prefit with the code.

Thanks PVA, excited to give it a go.

@bohem, thanks for adding RPR custom barrels to FFTC sale. Just ordered a replacement for my current PVA Rock Creek barrel. Been real happy with its performance! I am looking forward to the Osprey.

You got the code to work on a 6mm tikka prefit? I can’t
Yea, not the 599 in stock 6mm prefits, which I don’t know what’s going on with, as there are no options or anything for contour spec. On Monday he added a 6mm custom prefit option with limited calibers, they are a little more starting out but the code worked. Click on the sale option in the site and you will find them.

Yea, not the 599 in stock 6mm prefits, which I don’t know what’s going on with, as there are no options or anything for contour spec. On Monday he added a 6mm custom prefit option with limited calibers, they are a little more starting out but the code worked. Click on the sale option in the site and you will find them.
I see, thanks

Looking to order a 6creek tikka osprey prefit. Not seeing option for contour, or coupon code working. I’ll keep an eye out tomorrow
I fixed the website this morning. Sorry for the problems, I think we got them fixed. Thanks for letting me know that they're here.

BigCommerce pushed an update over the weekend and apparently broke a lot of stuff. The tech support guy I spoke to sounded like he was a little bit frazzled, apparently I'm "not the only one". Seems like a great time to push a server update as a company that hosts websites. Right on a holiday weekend when every company in the US is having a sale.

Either way, it appears to be fixed now. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the mixup.
I extended the timeline on the sale by 2 days as well since we missed some stuff there for folks.

Any remx prefits?
No, we don't have enough blanks on hand to run a sale on them...

Well Dang!!

what is the biggest OD 1-12t 24 inch your offer in the remx prefit?

Originally I believe he said sale ended July 11th but I think he extended it a couple of days due to all the hosting issues.

@bohem

Hello Sir,
PVA site indicates .338 caliber Rock Creek barrels available with indicated Width: 2.00 (in), Height: 2.00 (in), Depth: 27.00 or 29.00 (in). Question is whether or not this blank can be ordered to be turned down to 1.350" on the breech end for larger receivers like an Allen Precision Raptor. Also, when the discount code was put in for this item under the available listed options, it did not seem to work. Thanks, in advance, for your response.

PVA_RC.png

@bohem

Hello Sir,
PVA site indicates .338 caliber Rock Creek barrels available with indicated Width: 2.00 (in), Height: 2.00 (in), Depth: 27.00 or 29.00 (in). Question is whether or not this blank can be ordered to be turned down to 1.350" on the breech end for larger receivers like an Allen Precision Raptor. Also, when the discount code was put in for this item under the available listed options, it did not seem to work. Thanks, in advance, for your response.

View attachment 7907687
I replied to your email in the beginning of the week that the barrels were 1.25" blanks and the reason the size is listed at 2." is because that's the outside of the shipping box.

It's not on sale and it won't fit your needs.

@bohem
Did the Nucleus sale end early or something? Checked this morning and the sale price was still there but now it's not. Was hoping to get one ordered. Thanks
Configure it and add it to the cart, add the "FFTC2022" code and the sale price is active.

BigCommerce claims that part of the problem with the sale codes was that the nuke barreled action was a bespoke price that already had the sale price calculated and fixed and it was throwing off other stuff... sounded like BS to me but I used the suggested workaround to get things to where you have to use the sale code.

Originally I believe he said sale ended July 11th but I think he extended it a couple of days due to all the hosting issues.
Correct, it's good til 7/14

Just got a Rock Crk 1/7 26" savage small shank (nut barrel) in .223 Wilde for my ARC Nucleus 2.0 from PVA's sale here. Excited to get it installed. Communication was awesome and I had the barrel within 7 days of order date across the US.
I had to order another barrel......got a shouldered prefit (ARC Nucleus) Osprey 22 GT 26" 1/7 twist "proof comp contour" 5/8x24 threaded..........glad I got in on the last day of the sale.

Also ordered a 6mm Jet Blast muzzle brake for my Proof 6 ARC build................

What a great company and awesome sale!!

Hat's off to PVA...............................

They definitely got their shit together compared to a few years ago. Great company and excellent communication and quick shipping these days.

Sincerely,

Austin (from "non commie part of" Oregon)