• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PVA Freedom From The Crown Sale 4.0

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
As Independence Day is rapidly approaching we are head down and working feverishly to get everything ready for it. Instead of 17.76% off this year we're doing 17.91% in a nod to the Bill of Rights ratification of 1791. Bookmark this thread for a hot link to go live on Friday July 1st through July 10th, 2023

Freedom From The Crown 2023
Sale Code: "FFTC2023"

This year we are doing some new things as well as offering a slight twist on previous sales all in the name of speeding up delivery times and product availability.

1) The new "Ready to Ship" prefit shelf is DEEP and they're all going on sale at 17.76% off

2) Custom Orders will be limited in regards that there will be no Rush services provided on sale orders. We won't be able to properly service that based on past experience. Standard lead times apply at 6-8wk and we've been delivering barrels on or ahead of time at ~98% for the past 18 months.

3) Small parts and other supplies like the Bullets, and our Muzzle Devices are all at 17.76% off

4) Barrel Nut prefits based on Rock Creek blanks have a handful of blanks left over from Cinqo de Mayo. Those sale blanks are available under this sale as well and are priced at borderline insane prices. There are a few left, less than 25 total.

Full disclosure on pricing: We're running the sale now on current prices. With the cost of goods and raw materials continue increasing substantially this year we have no choice but to raise prices. SO: Once the sale is over on July 10th we will be increasing prices (7%) based on the projected inflation numbers for 2023. I hate to do it but we have no other choice.

Any prefits for a Seekins HIT?
We can do them. I'll add it now, I knew I forgot something when I was updating the list.
Updated and ready to go. Thanks for the reminder.

Do you have any 6.5 grendel reamers?
@bigfoot750 Yes, we keep a SAAMI and you can add optional custom throating if you suppy dummy rounds. This will very likely put you towards the bottom of the delivery list for the sale as it's extremely custom and will be a 1-off

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfoot750
I’m looking for a Rock Creek barrel nut prefit 308 win on a Savage small shank. I don’t see any, but perhaps I’m missing them?

I have a Savage Hog in a Oryx stock that’s not that great of a shooter and is a pain to clean and I’m looking for a economical barrel to replace the factory barrel. Putting a $650 barrel on a savage action is kind of like putting Pirelli’s on a VW Rabbit TDI, but the price and quality of the Rock Creeks is very attractive. I see the 6.5’s and I know I coukd swap to that, but I already have one of your 6.5 barrels on a Origin action. The 223 barrels are kind of tempting, but I don’t think my 308 bolt would work and besides, I have a bunch of 308 ammo to burn. Any chance you have a 308 lying around?

@bohem Are you guys out of the osprey 6mm creed barrels? I am trying to place an order but it will not let me select the stainless custom order prefit option.

I’m looking for a Rock Creek barrel nut prefit 308 win on a Savage small shank. I don’t see any, but perhaps I’m missing them?

I have a Savage Hog in a Oryx stock that’s not that great of a shooter and is a pain to clean and I’m looking for a economical barrel to replace the factory barrel. Putting a $650 barrel on a savage action is kind of like putting Pirelli’s on a VW Rabbit TDI, but the price and quality of the Rock Creeks is very attractive. I see the 6.5’s and I know I coukd swap to that, but I already have one of your 6.5 barrels on a Origin action. The 223 barrels are kind of tempting, but I don’t think my 308 bolt would work and besides, I have a bunch of 308 ammo to burn. Any chance you have a 308 lying around?
The cheap Rocks are 22/6/6.5 only, We couldn't get any 30's in time.

@bohem Are you guys out of the osprey 6mm creed barrels? I am trying to place an order but it will not let me select the stainless custom order prefit option.
We have some more in stock, I just updated the website status.

Reactions: warnera1102
Are the barrel nut rock creek blanks the same spec as you stocked prior to the Ospreys or are they more of a production grade? I bit on one of your 7mm blowout production blanks and in hind sight I should have shelled out the extra $ for the Osprey. Your machine work was impeccable but the bore/rifling left a bit to be desired.

7/300 PRC barrel ordered for my Desert Tech! I should've asked before ordering, but is that a no turn neck?

Are the barrel nut rock creek blanks the same spec as you stocked prior to the Ospreys or are they more of a production grade? I bit on one of your 7mm blowout production blanks and in hind sight I should have shelled out the extra $ for the Osprey. Your machine work was impeccable but the bore/rifling left a bit to be desired.
Those were not Rock Creeks. We are under NDA to keep quiet about where they came from. I wasn't terribly impressed with the bore finish but they do seem to shoot reasonably well considering where they went (also under NDA).

The Rocks are the same button spec we had for years.

I'm glad you felt our machine work was at least up to spec on the 7's though. That's one of the reasons why we're sometimes uncompetitive with OEM contracts because I refuse to go to a "skim/collet" chambering process vs. dialing in each bore. Even with lower grade blanks the extra effort on the machine work shows through in the accuracy but many OE contracts are price driven not quality driven.

7/300 PRC barrel ordered for my Desert Tech! I should've asked before ordering, but is that a no turn neck?
Yep, it's a NT neck. Thanks!

@bohem I also should've asked; Desert Tech barrels will come threaded for the extension, so all we'll need is the extension and an extension wrench, correct? I see you have an extension wrench listed on your site. Will you be making some available for purchase in the near future?

@bohem I also should've asked; Desert Tech barrels will come threaded for the extension, so all we'll need is the extension and an extension wrench, correct? I see you have an extension wrench listed on your site. Will you be making some available for purchase in the near future?
Correct, you will need the extension and wrench.
The batch of wrenches is out at nitriding currently and we expect them back inside of 2 weeks so it will be ready when the barrel is ready to ship.
The wrench price will remain unchanged until September 1, then they're going to $75. We have some backorders to fill and I think it's kinda shitty to make people wait for a back order and then raise the price when they've been waiting.

Reactions: canezach
Correct, you will need the extension and wrench.
The batch of wrenches is out at nitriding currently and we expect them back inside of 2 weeks so it will be ready when the barrel is ready to ship.
The wrench price will remain unchanged until September 1, then they're going to $75. We have some backorders to fill and I think it's kinda shitty to make people wait for a back order and then raise the price when they've been waiting.
Excellent!! Is there a way to tack on one of the wrenches to my order?

I need a replacement barrel for a Stiller Spectre action with a 308 Bolt Face. Will one of your "Remage" barrels fit a Stiller Spectre action? Thanks!