• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PVS 14 case size?

Re: PVS 14 case size?

I used some foam out of a gun case and cut it to fit the inside of an eotech case and cut to fit my pvs 14. I have an extra eotech case laying around if you want it pm me. It works great. Its not waterproof or anything but it makes a great case.

It will fit in a Pelican 1120. It has inside dimensions of 7.25 X 4.75 X 3.06. I've kept mine in it, but quickly decided that I "needed" a bigger one to keep the various illuminators, lasers, mounts, etc. in with it.
058041b1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used some foam out of a gun case and cut it to fit the inside of an eotech case and cut to fit my pvs 14. I have an extra eotech case laying around if you want it pm me. It works great. Its not waterproof or anything but it makes a great case.

</div></div>

thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ncorry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will fit in a Pelican 1120. It has inside dimensions of 7.25 X 4.75 X 3.06. I've kept mine in it, but quickly decided that I "needed" a bigger one to keep the various illuminators, lasers, mounts, etc. in with it.
058041b1.jpg
</div></div>

what case is this? looks big for a 1120

Boyt H11. Inside dimensions are 11 X 8 X 5.25. Similar in size to a Pelican 1400 (11.8 X 8.9 X 5.2)