• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PWS T3 Summit Rimfire Rifles and Components IN STOCK!

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    If you have not yet seen the PWS T3 Summit rimfire rifles, you are missing out!

t3_rifle.jpg

PWS T3 Summit Rifles: Offerings

The T3 Summit action is a straight pull biathlon-style action that is created in the Ruger 10/22 form factor. As a result, the action is completely compatible with 10/22 barrels, stocks, trigger groups, magazines, and other accessories.

We picked a random T3 rifle, attached a HTA Guardian 22 suppressor, and took it out for some impromptu accuracy testing. We fired 5 rounds to zero with each ammo type, and then shot a group with each ammo. Here are those first two groups.

pwsT3accuracy.jpg

We fired the CCI Subsonic HP first, did not clean the barrel, then fired the Wolf. Obviously this is not a proper testing procedure by any stretch of the imagination. However, to produce those kind of results with the first few rounds through the rifle are very telling. If you're on the fence, we will be doing one of our trademark in-depth reviews on the T3 very soon. Primal Rights ? Primal Rights -- Home

We'll be getting more inventory next week to fill any shortfalls. In stock items are indicated on the product's page on our website. If an item is out of stock, it will say "call for availability." You can still place an order, and the item will be back-ordered. Back ordered items will typically ship within 1-2 weeks.

Have a look!
    T3 Summit Rimfire

The first 5 people to order can use coupon code PWS_INTRO at checkout for the Snipers Hide introductory pricing! Actions and complete rifles must ship to an FFL. Please include the name, phone number, and web address (if available) of the FFL you would like to use in the comments of your order.

We are a complete PWS dealer, so if you are also interested in one of their amazing piston-driven MK1 or MK2 rifles, we can hook you up! If you have any questions, post here, PM, call us, or Email!

Thank you!

Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc
    605-554-1911
    [email protected]

When Kirk gets his stocks up and running later this year, I'll likely be hitting you up for an action. I've wanted to try one of these for a while, but want a Lilja tube on it!

When Kirk gets his stocks up and running later this year, I'll likely be hitting you up for an action. I've wanted to try one of these for a while, but want a Lilja tube on it!
    Sounds good! Yeah, I think those stocks will be a real winner with this action. I am looking forward to trying one out myself!

I jumped on this deal and am looking forward to getting the T3. I had been thinking hard about getting one then saw this deal. Thanks.