• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes QD mounting options

karb

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2009
Could some of you kind gents name a few scope mount companies that make exceptionally good quick disconnect (single base) rings??. I purchased a larue 111 on their web page (said in stock). Only to find my receipt said backorder on it((. So...I posted a WTB in the ads....but what else is there in the 250 price range that ain't crap? This is a sako/Leupold (30mm ring)...which I've always mounted dedicated...but recently acquired a NVscope with quick disconnect. I'd like the mount to have zero elevation, and rear Ward as far as possible, for eye relief...unlike AR types that push the scope forward like the larue 104...also low to medium ring height ...can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reactions: 1911hombre
American Defense Mount has an option:

Bobro Engineering has an option too:

Other than that Midwest Industries has a similar mount too

Bobro is pricey, but they do offer discounts for LE/MIL if you contact them, or they used to.

Could some of you kind gents name a few scope mount companies that make exceptionally good quick disconnect (single base) rings??. I purchased a larue 111 on their web page (said in stock). Only to find my receipt said backorder on it((. So...I posted a WTB in the ads....but what else is there in the 250 price range that ain't crap? This is a sako/Leupold (30mm ring)...which I've always mounted dedicated...but recently acquired a NVscope with quick disconnect. I'd like the mount to have zero elevation, and rear Ward as far as possible, for eye relief...unlike AR types that push the scope forward like the larue 104...also low to medium ring height ...can anyone point me in the right direction?
Are you in a big hurry? ML has a machine or two down there in Leander; BO items often times don't stay that way for long. Give them a call and find out an ETA. Also, maybe there's another option that IS in stock. Larue haters will counter this, but....

Thanks for all the suggestions...American defense has a nice low profile for my rail...so I'm looking closely at that.