• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes QD riser for T-1

patsim

Son of Liberty
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
Southern Indiana
I want a QD mount that will allow an ACW with my flip-ups. Front sight post is right at 1.25" and the dot of the T-1 is about .75" in the factory mount (from the top of the mono-rail). So, I guess I need about .625" of riser. I don't see any listed with absolute heights. The ADM CAS-V looks about as close as anything. Any help or ideas?

Re: QD riser for T-1

I have the Larue Tactical LT751 on my T1 Micro, work great on my Amry Issue M4!

Thanks for the help. I never did find the information for which I was searrching--the amount of rise, in inches, that any of these mounts affords. I went with the ADM T1-10.

According to Mark LaRue from a post on arfcom, the LT751 puts the optic centerline at 1.40" above the rail. In my experience, it is indeed an absolute co-witness with Troy flip-ups on an AR flat top. (The AD-T1-10 should be the same height.)

The LT660HK is reportedly 1.31", which would be too low for absolute co-witness with the same AR setup.