• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quality fixed 1x scope

264win

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2008
    whidbey island wa.
    Any suggestions on locating a durable fixed 1x scope ? Something like the g7 Nightforce from a few years back would be ideal.
    It looks like vortex briefly made a crossfire 1x but those are hard to find and I would really like something a bit more robust.

For inquiring minds, this is to comply with hunting regulations, and only 1x optics are allowed.

Any suggestions on locating a durable fixed 1x scope ? Something like the g7 Nightforce from a few years back would be ideal.
    It looks like vortex briefly made a crossfire 1x but those are hard to find and I would really like something a bit more robust.

For inquiring minds, this is to comply with hunting regulations, and only 1x optics are allowed.
    Are we to assume no illumination also?

Petition to change the rules, so that you don't have to live in the stone ages?

• Haha
    Reactions: 264win
    Primary Arms prism scopes?

-Stan

I sold a Leupold prism to a bow hunter that wasn't allowed to have electronics and on the loopy you can take off the illumination module.
    If illumination is no problem, the original Vortex Spitfire 1X is a better option. They usually pop up for sale for less than $150.

I sold a Leupold prism to a bow hunter that wasn't allowed to have electronics and on the loopy you can take off the illumination module.
    If illumination is no problem, the original Vortex Spitfire 1X is a better option. They usually pop up for sale for less than $150.
    I am familiar with the vortex, but haven’t had good luck with their entry level optics on firearms with stout recoil, or anything else for that matter.
    I will check out the leupold.

Reactions: BCP