• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Quarantine Movie Playlist

WoobieJ

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2012
West Texas
Add and critique as necessary.
These are in no particular order.

I have to show these kids the way during this time. :geek::LOL:
There are a few on there I have not a seen either though...

Quarantine Movie Watch List

Gone in 60 seconds

Sahara

Pulp fiction

Red dawn

Into the blue

Super 8

Contagion

I am legend

World War Z

The crazies

Man on fire

The equalizer

2 guns

Training day

American gangster

Safe house

Book of ELI

Lara Croft Tomb raider

Lincoln lawyer

White boy rick

Alien

Dawn of the dead

Shawn of the dead

Overlord

The punisher

A quiet place

Maze runner series

A star is born

Yesterday

Gone girl

Wind river

The girl with the dragon tattoo

Seven

Destroyer

The vigilante

Sicario & sicario 2

No country for old men

A history of violence

Bourne series

District 9

Chappie

Bond Series

Inglorious bastards

Fight club

Heat

Forrest Gump

The patriot

Con air

True lies

The last stand

The matrix series

Diehard series

Mission impossible series

US marshals

Enemy of the state

Top gun

The blues brothers

Weird science

Vacation

Uncle buck

Untouchables

Natural born killers

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Thanks guys! great recommendations, keep em coming!

I would have more westerns on there, but with women sometimes you have to add in the westerns after they're dedicated to the movie watching process haha. Everyone has to love Lonesome Dove!

Everything Kubrick, Tarantino and Cohen bros. directed (man Ballad of Buster Scruggs is just a work of art). All Clint Eastwood's stuff. Downfall (better known subtitled as Larue's response to LL's review of Larue QD mounts, classic 'Hide and in fact that version may be better). Both Blade Runners. All the superhero movies.

Altered Carbon is a great time killer. Stranger Things. Star Trek stuff. Farscape for those that haven't seen it and like Guardians of Galaxy (it's based on that).

Azorian: Raising of K-129 (must see documentary, nothing else like it, somebody on here was part of it IIRC...). Both WW2 in color documentary series.

There's a ton of other stuff but those come to mind fast.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later

And not movies but APOCALYPSE la 1ère Guerre mondiale (Apocalypse World War 1), APOCALYPSE the Battle of Verdun, and APOCALYPSE Stalin were great series!

a boy and his dog.
Dude... I haven't heard that movie mentioned in years... Nay, Decades!

I'm in the mood to binge watch all the Friday The 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare On Elm Street movies. I also want to finally see Brokeback Mountain and I'm not joking about that.

Jeremiah Johnson & The Wild Bunch
Vincent Price in the Last man on Earth
Thumbs up on the Omega Man

I watched 10 Bond movies, Strike Back season 1 and 2, John Wick 1 and 2, First Blood, Bosch and too many others to count :). Been watching too much TV and staying up to 3 or 4 am.

28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later

And not movies but APOCALYPSE la 1ère Guerre mondiale (Apocalypse World War 1), APOCALYPSE the Battle of Verdun, and APOCALYPSE Stalin were great series!

Dude... I haven't heard that movie mentioned in years... Nay, Decades!

It comes up in the Bear Pit on occasion... usually the BBQ scene...

Sirhr

Reactions: nikonNUT
I am amazed at how intricately woven the Game of Thrones Series was, in retrospect; now that I've watched a second time through, and without the normal delays (suspense cliffhangers) afforded when it was in production.

I am amazed at how intricately woven the Game of Thrones Series was, in retrospect; now that I've watched a second time through, and without the normal delays (suspense cliffhangers) afforded when it was in production.

game of thrones was great until the last three seasons. When they started jet packing to get through the narratives as quickly as possible then they even went a step further and totally screwed the last two seasons by compressing the entire narrative that should have been 4 seasons in the last two. The entire last season was a complete mess and ruined it for me. I absolutely loved this show before the last season. Just so many rushed decisions and ultimately ruined the show. Sad

Reactions: ColdBore007
Shoot em Up & From Paris with Love, Interesting, Falcon and the Snowman, Commando (you gotta get to the choppa), Sicario, Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, The Holy Grail, Apocalypse Now, Darkest Hour, 22 Miles

A great one that is hard to find even on DVD is the Last of the Dogmen. I found it on YouTube the other day, love that movie

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Because of Covid19 quarantine and lack of good TV, I was forced to watch Battlestar Galactica. Not bad. Better than Star Wars or Star Trek.

Full metal jacket. Two great movies in one. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
The bridge over the River Kwai.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
A newer movie that’s pretty awesome is “Paracite.” It has subtitles, but it’s definitely worth the watch.

Harry Potter.

My GF and I rereading all the books together too... Her absolute favorites and mine too now as well. They are BEST read during the Christmas season, but any day will do.

I just hope, that with the current dicksuckery in the political front, somebody does not decide to remake the series with Harry as a black tranny who identifies as a Mexican stripper...
smiley_freak.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "The Vigilante" is a good movie.

Definitely a 'underground' classic, but worth the watch.

Shoot em Up & From Paris with Love, Interesting, Falcon and the Snowman, Commando (you gotta get to the choppa), Sicario, Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, The Holy Grail, Apocalypse Now, Darkest Hour, 22 Miles

I just saw From Paris with Love and that was unexpectedly funny and action packed.

Many good ones have been mentioned above but here are a few more:

Pan's Labyrinth

Enter the Dragon

Donnie Darko

Gran Torino

V for Vendetta

The Big Lebowski

Inception

True Detective (Season 1)

Young Frankenstein

Blazing Saddles

Kung Fu Hustle

Caddyshack

Animal House

Up in Smoke

Prometheus

Dirty Harry.

Rick n Morty
The Witcher
Futurama
American dad
breaking bad
Spies on the bridge
Secrets in their eyes
A good woman is hard to find
The Joker
Ready or Not

game of thrones was great until the last three seasons. When they started jet packing to get through the narratives as quickly as possible then they even went a step further and totally screwed the last two seasons by compressing the entire narrative that should have been 4 seasons in the last two. The entire last season was a complete mess and ruined it for me. I absolutely loved this show before the last season. Just so many rushed decisions and ultimately ruined the show. Sad

Agreed, they tried to wrap everything up in less time and there is a lot of story to tell, and they had to make so many leaps since the books aren't written yet. So "Dan and Dave" had a lot of creative license based only on "guidance" from GRRM. I have a feeling that the books, if they are ever released to complete the song of ice and fire, will be quite a bit different in getting to the same general location. I didn't really enjoy the last few seasons at all due to some of the jumps in logic.

What is this quarantine you speak of? I’ve yet to have a day off from work.
But back to the question at hand...the best movie that no one seems to have seen...“Searching for Bobby Fischer”. Not an action film but an excellent story.

The stand....

escape from new york

Escape from LA

black 47

and the greatest movie ever made..

Outlaw Josey wales

Frankensteins Army, Russian Film set in WWII where a Russian Recon squad discovers Nazi scientist creating Nazi monster army. Very good production value, accurate uniforms and equipment, good acting/story.

Last edited:
Oh, and best Werewolf movie EVER. "Dog Soldiers". Brit horror film where unknowing Brit Para Recon unit is used as bait for Werewolves while SAS waits to ambush the Werewolves. Things don't go as planned.
1601515095839.png

Last edited: