• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about CASE XXX knives (racial stuff)

wickedfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
ORANGE BEACH AL.
I found 2 brand new CASE XXX pocket knives with the KKK stuff on the blades and on the case presentation boxes, (I do not condone or agree with KKK shit) so please dont jump on a soap box, I am looking about collectors value and info. They are both different and brand new at a local Pawn shop. Does any know of or ever heard of such a thing?

Re: Question about CASE XXX knives (racial stuff)

I think those were stolen from Switchblade last month.

I have one that's about 8 years old. I think I paid about 80.00. I only bought it because a friend had one and said they weren't made any more. I guess I showed him but wasted 80.00. hehehe. Mine has The Invisable Empire on the blade and is a two bladed trapper.

Yes Case made a run stamped KKK, don't know if it was for the clan exactly or some other entity ordered them that way. I used to collect Case Trappers and seen the KKK for sale but never owned one. Don't know anything about their value anymore as I had to sell all mine 5yrs ago to settle divorce.

Call Howard Stern. The provocative/comedy/controversy possibilities of this subject boggle Queequeg's tiny, reptilian brain stem.

a knife is a knife, regardless of what it has on it.. if i were american, i guess i would be considered african american, yet i could appreciate the collectable nature of a knife like this, btw, case produced between 2000 and 2400 of them. however many people, white black brown yellow green and purple, will assosciate a knife like that with the message of hate that was spread by the kkk, instead of just looking at it for what it is, a part of history, and just a knife.

drama - you bought a case with an etching that was done by someone else apart from case, these are still done, and sell for between $70-$140, case has tried to cover up the fact that they ever did the original run, but hey.. times change.

example - hitler had a Mercedes, yet it isnt considered racist to drive one.

Henry Ford had the whole nazi connection, yet it isnt considered racist to drive a ford

if you want an idea on the value of a "new one" (if yours are reproductions done recently) just check on ebay, search for case KKK knife, if yours is one of the originals, its value will be higher, bladeforums would be the place to be.

0049_1_lg.jpg

The two he has are similar to the middle knife, but with red bone style handles and more stuff on the blades. I will try and get pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think those were stolen from Switchblade last month. </div></div>

uh, no. Besides, to KKK types I am the most severe enemy of their hated types. I would be a 'Race Traitor' for marrying a Hapa Houli girl and having three kids with her of mixed blood. Go back to sucking LL's dick junior
grin.gif

I stayed up late waiting for you to respond to that last night. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back to sucking LL's dick junior
grin.gif
</div></div>

Talk about a LOW blow!

This knife new in the box will bring ball park $150- I am not sure Case did the artwork on the knife or if a second party bought the case trappers and had it done. The ones I saw were post 1980 knives. As far as being anything racial about owning, trading or selling these knives, I don't see it. But I guess if a person wants to believe that a German WW2 item makes you a Nazi or a Samari sword makes you a Jap killer or if one of Billy the kids spurs makes you an outlaw, so be it. As far as other people seeing these items as Racial, that's none of my business.

CKA, sorry to disappoint. Carry On

refrained from posting the image here

It's funny, I have never seen knives like those, but if I did, I would have to buy at least one for it's collectability. They are not cool, they have no real use other than to piss people off, but they are indeed different enough to warrant a place in a collection. I am sure my brother would like one because he's a redneck construction worker in Nor-Cal
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
0049_1_lg.jpg
</div></div>

Are these for Sale??