• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about Rainer arms

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
I remember that Rainier arms handed over all the frighting “ghost gun “ sales records to NYC . And I did a quick search but couldn’t find it , didn’t they hand over a bunch of sales record to ATF as well ?

Anyhow has anyone else been getting email bombed by Rainier lately with sales sales notices? I wouldn’t buy anything from them , expect most won’t probably why they are having fire sale prices everyday.

Anyhow am I mistaken on the second scandal or did they just sell out their NY customers?

Rainier was selling 80% lowers to individuals in states where that was prohibited. Rainier got busted, and had two choices. Turn over your sales records, or worse. They did not have much of a choice.

Reactions: BCP
Rainier was selling 80% lowers to individuals in states where that was prohibited. Rainier got busted, and had two choices. Turn over your sales records, or worse. They did not have much of a choice.
sure they did……..wipe those records with bleach bit and then laugh about it…….it works for some others.

sure they did……..wipe those records with bleach bit and then laugh about it…….it works for some others.

1679938597897.gif

<She’s laughing in Two-Tier>

People have short memories when it comes to shit like this.