• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

question about sendero stock

KLambert05

Private
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
United States
This weekend, I moved my 300 WM bdl into a sendero stock that my grandpa had lying around. I really like it, but for some reason when I got the screws all the way screwed in, the bottom metal was acting wrong. It was fine until I opened it, then it would not clip back up into its spot. Its like the bottom metal was hitting the stock and not allowing it to close all the way. Like the actual trigger guard and peice that goes around the bottom metal are seated too far up in the stock. Anyone have a solution for this?

Re: question about sendero stock

Put a small shim (plastic washer)on the front screw between the bottom metal and the stock, if that doesn`t fix it, put it on the rear screw.

Re: question about sendero stock

I tried this a couple of ways earlier, front screw and then the bacfk screw and its still doing it. should i put two of them on there? I guess I could just use it and not open the bottom metal...cause it screws down okay, i just cant clip it back down once its opend.