• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes question about strelok app

sniper81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
just downloaded the app putting in my info for the load and scope im using, my question is im at the part where i put my vertical click, moa and horizontal click, moa is that for how many clicks in my scope or what

Yes. If you have a scope with 1/4 moa clicks, put .25 moa. If you have mil turrets that adjust 1/10 mil every click, put .1 MRAD.

yes, its just a fraction to decimal conversion. nothing special on the app. although, don't get all wrapped up in that. its not like you are going to count 20 clicks from zero to get to your needed 10 moa. your are just going to spin the dial till it says 10 moa on the scope. once its all setup, when you put in a distance, it will give you an output in moa (or mils), inch of drop and clicks. the inch of drop is just kinda "nice to know" (unless of course you are running a duplex reticle hunting scope and need it for hold over). Same goes with the clicks. I know some knuckle head on here is going to say something about shooting in the dark. well, your not a SOF-D sniper, so don't worry about it. And if you were you wouldn't be here asking as you would have your own TTPs for that. lol. enjoy. its a great ballistic app.

thanks for the info, im using a burris bdc scope so i wasnt sure if i needed that info put in or not it, it didnt change anything that i could see when i calculated, and looked at reticle