• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Question for BEAST owners re: tenebraex objective cap

drjjl

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2013
Ohio
Just received my beast and can't figure out how to screw the objective cap on. It seems that there should be another piece/adaptor because it definitely doesn't fit directly on the objective as is. Am I missing a piece or is the adaptor something I need to order separately? Thanks in advance!

Also...the clamp on eyepiece...does yours have a screw in the clamp? Mine doesn't?

Last edited:
There should be a total of four pieces that comprise the caps. A screw in objective adapter, objective flip up cap, eyepiece adapter (with screw), and eyepiece flip up cap. The adapters allow the caps to be easily indexed.

If you are missing any of this, please contact our Customer Service Team so that they can get you squared away. (208) 476-9814 ext. 201

There should be a total of four pieces that comprise the caps. A screw in objective adapter, objective flip up cap, eyepiece adapter (with screw), and eyepiece flip up cap. The adapters allow the caps to be easily indexed.

If you are missing any of this, please contact our Customer Service Team so that they can get you squared away. (208) 476-9814 ext. 201

Thanks for the quick reply...Ok I only have two (or three pieces as the eyepiece clamp adaptor was connected to the flip up cap in the package), the screw is missing and the objective adaptor is missing too. I took everything out of the box just to be sure. I'll give customer service a call tomorrow if they are open or Monday! Otherwise the scope seems perfect, but I haven't mounted it yet. Thanks again for answering my questions.

Give them a call on Monday as they are not in on Sunday. They get there about 7:30am PST. Or you can email them at [email protected]

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I am confident that they will get you corrected quickly.

^^^^^And that's just one of the reasons I choose NF, outstanding CS! Enjoy the BEAST I know I love everything about mine.

Quick follow up. Called Nightforce customer service as instructed and two days later received brand new flip up caps for my beast. No real questioned asked other than serial number and where I bought it. I offered to send the old flip ups back in but the guy I spoke with said I could keep them for spare parts.

This was the first time I've had to contact Nightforce CS but now I understand why everyone talks about how good they are. Thanks Nightforce!