• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question on manners stocks

Joeyg023

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2018
Panama City, FL
I have a impact 737r action with a 16.5 steel barrel 223 wylde. It’s a shorter setup i had built. So i can run my suppressor and still have a decent length setup. Originally it was going to go in a mpa ba comp chassis. I’m looking at a prs2 stock, but it says Defiance Machine Deviant Tactical Medium Action Inlet (Rem 700 Short Action Footprint). Does this mean it’ll work in that stock or do i need a defiance action? I’ve seen a few manners that also say impact 737r so i was not sure. Il still learning the different Manners configurations. I’m used to MPA or MDT where you just drop the barreled action in. Also the Manners does say gen 2 mini chassis

Since it has the mini chassis the impact should bolt right in no problem. The only thing you might have to worry about is the bolt handle.

I have one for my Vudoo and if I put my impact in it everything is fine but the channel for the bolt handle would need to be opened up some.

Since it has the mini chassis the impact should bolt right in no problem. The only thing you might have to worry about is the bolt handle.

I have one for my Vudoo and if I put my impact in it everything is fine but the channel for the bolt handle would need to be opened up some.
Awesome thanks I’d imagine that’s pretty easy since it’s carbon fiber. I’ll ask my gunsmith probably easier for him to do it if i need it.