• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question with lmt E BCG compatibility

Got this statement for anyone wondering:

Hi,

Yes, I think it will fit. But, you’d be installing Walmart tires onto a Ferrari. I HIGHLY recommend the use of one of our LMOS/VMOS or other enhanced bolt carrier groups into this upper for best performance.

Hope this helps.

Adam Burt

General Manager
JP Enterprises, Inc.
(651) 426-9196 x101
(651) 426-2472 Fax

I was surprised by this. Think that's pretty drastic. I've always considered lmt bcg to be among the BEST. The lmt is definitely more proven imo. Worked better for my 15 than anything I've tried. Never used either on an ar10. Anyone care to chime in?

Last edited:
That is a serious BS comment from JP. The LMT E-BCG is superior to theirs for everything but lightweight. Really turns me off.

That is a serious BS comment from JP. The LMT E-BCG is superior to theirs for everything but lightweight. Really turns me off.

I definitely get what you're saying. The lmt has a lot of actual enhancements. As far as I can tell JP just calls there's enhanced without doing anything but adding gas rings?

You never shit on somebody to make yourself look better. From the sound of it he didn't know who LMT was. My opinion of LMT is above KAC and both are above JP as far as reliability and durability. I like LMT bolt better than kac. No proprietary parts. I have a lmt volt with 40k on it. That uppers on its third barrel.

I will still end up getting an LRI-20. But definitely makes you think. For me it's always been customer experience over sales. Maybe take care of your customers they will always come back.

Reactions: LeadZeke