• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Quick rant on the judicial system...

TLong

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
www.1042blue.wixsite.com
Put a guy in jail for murder and theft, (Here, makes the basis for Captiol Murder) put him in jail on Thursday, and he is out; in fact he was released the next day. How in the fuck can someone who poses a danger to the public, is a known drug user, possible flight risk, and does not have reliable transportation to/from court, released from jail?!?! It would seem to me, (looking at things from a non-biased perspective) that a murderer should be held in jail until his preliminary at least. Then, if sufficient evidence isn't presented, then he is released just like everyone else would be. You just thought you could sleep better at night after hearing a murderer was behind bars. Better sleep fast, because he's going to get right out!

Re: Quick rant on the judicial system...

Hey, on the bright side, a shit bag who killed his mom yesterday in St. Pete and apparently fled from Florida, in her car, got the shit shot out of his worthless ass in Alabama by a Swat Team today!

So at least one murdering bastard is decomposing tonight!

MOBILE, Ala. --

The son of a woman found murdered in her Pinellas Park home has been shot and killed by Alabama police.

On Sunday morning, Bruce Hicks, the long-time boyfriend of 51-year-old Debbie Neace, came to her home in Pinellas Park and found her dead. Neace had suffered trauma to her head and upper body.

Detectives said they were searching for her son, 24-year-old Corey Hicks, in connection with her death. Her Toyota Corolla was missing as well.

A warrant was issued for Hicks' arrest on charges of grand theft auto. Detectives tracked him to a Days Inn in Mobile, Alabama.

Police watched his vehicle outside overnight and made plans to arrest him Monday morning on the grand theft auto warrant. When members of a SWAT team attempted to arrest Hicks, they said he charged officers with an ax.

That's when officers said they shot him.

Hicks was pronounced dead at the scene.
Background information

The search for Hicks began Sunday afternoon, when his father, Bruce Hicks, came to Neace's home on 107th Avenue in Pinellas Park to check on her.

Deputies said he stopped by after several phone calls to her home went unanswered.

Detectives said the three of them lived together until about two weeks ago, when Bruce Hicks moved out after a series of arguments with his son. Hicks and Neace had been together for 28 years prior to her death.

Investigators said that they attempted to locate him for an interview, but they were unable to find either him or Neace's car.

After further investigation, they said they found enough evidence to establish him as a suspect in his mother's death.

Sorry about your problem just the same.

LOL....hey QQ, funny you should mention that. That was at my old department! I no longer work there, but still have a few contacts there. What's not mentioned in the story you printed, was he charged at the SWAT team with a machette, and actually sliced one of the SWAT member's arm, who was also shot by friendly fire, (non life threatening...shot in the arm). It was a bad day for the suspect, as well as the SWAT guy I guess! I talked to the SWAT officer's friend, who said the SWAT guy is fine, just a bummed arm, he was cut and shot in the same arm, the same day! Glad he's alright, and we can laugh about it now.

I'm glad your colleague isn't badly hurt.

Hopefully the douchebag on the loose in your area will attack a transformer with a steel rod.

Know how you feel. Last fall a local officer made a traffic stop. Puke leaned out the passenger side and burned off six rounds of 357mag at him. He was arrested, admitted to the crime in court, instead of remorse said it was the biggest rush he ever had. Judge gave him minimum of 6 years. Woulda been less, but we have a firearms enhancement law in Idaho, so he had some mandatory time there that I guess the judge didn't feel he could ignore.
By the way, he didn't hit anyone with his six.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know how you feel. Last fall a local officer made a traffic stop. Puke leaned out the passenger side and burned off six rounds of 357mag at him. He was arrested, admitted to the crime in court, instead of remorse said it was the biggest rush he ever had. Judge gave him minimum of 6 years. Woulda been less, but we have a firearms enhancement law in Idaho, so he had some mandatory time there that I guess the judge didn't feel he could ignore.
By the way, he didn't hit anyone with his six. </div></div>

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!
eek.gif
That judge needs to wake the fuck up!

I think judges would think differently if they could be charged as an accessory to murder once this guy kills again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pjhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think judges would think differently if they could be charged as an accessory to murder once this guy kills again. </div></div>
x2!

Well, what can I say. It is pretty damned frustrating to us, too. If he had shot at a judge, he wouldn't see the light of day for 25 years. Most of us feel that anyone who shoots at a cop ought to get a stiffer sentence, because he is shooting at a representative of society, but realistically, if the son of a bitch tries or succeeds in killing someone, he ought to pay a serious penalty. I am a cop, but my life isn't any more important to you, in fact less important to you, than any of your loved ones. I understand that. The fact is, as a country, we don't have the stones to do what needs to be done to stop it. Because that means that we start USING THE DEATH PENALTY!!!! A lot! Right now, the death penalty isn't a deterent to others because the crime is so far removed in time from the punishment. We have a couple of guys in Idaho that are on death row. Have been for 23 years. Unfortunately, they still have appeals pending. Sorry, starting to rant here. Just pisses me off. You want to stop the gang shit and the rapists and the murderers, lets start thinning them out a little. You never get rid of them altogether, but quit making them a protected class the way we are doing now, and try hunting them down like the vermin that they are! Just my 2 cents.

Actually, I have this idea about the death penalty. See, taking another's life in the interest of justice is serious shit. So, I am good with appeals, 'cause it doesn't help anyone if we put the wrong guy to death. So, I think that the federal government needs to convene an appeals court that deals strictly with capitol punishment appeals. Nothing else. Doesn't go to the circuit courts or anything. Appeal goes directly there, and if there is still a question, to the supreme. Cut out all of the district courts and circuit courts that are totally jammed up with everything out there. Get it over and done with. Then, people would still remember the offender's crime when he was put to death, instead of having two generations come between the crime and the execution.