• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

R.I.P Bob Saget

Aristocrats is most epic joke, it had rules to it as well. The negative surprise has to be the best part. It builds based on the person telling it.

I first heard it back in 2005.
I always heard it was a joke made for telling comics, but it got outed to everyone. Probably bs but that stories more fun.

Reactions: Eric32
It was a way to get loose before a set. I hung out at comedy clubs as a kid so I learned a few things behind the scenes.

It was a way to get loose before a set. I hung out at comedy clubs as a kid so I learned a few things behind the scenes.
Just pull your pudd in front of people like Louis CK

• Haha
Reactions: Eric32
People are so sensitive these days. Whats a little show and tell in public.
To be fair he asked and they agreed to it and laughed at him from what I understand, and everyone knew it wasn’t some big secret.

Hit his head hard enough to end up killing him, but he didn't think anything of it and just went to sleep. Yeah, this isn't too suspicious :unsure:
Trying to remember who's flight log he was on...?

I was half expecting it to be linked to the rona, but they are reversing course on that...gotta try and save the midterms.

Reactions: Arc Light