• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos R700 with AX Chassis

sandwalk3r

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2011
Kentucky
Just got my new Accuracy International AX short action chassis for my R700 in .308.

I love the setup!

Re: R700 with AX Chassis

Very pleased with the Vortex. It's a FFP for less than $1K, which is a huge deal IMO. Glass is not bad, but you're obviously getting what you pay for on glass.

Extremely loaded features for the price, otherwise.

wasn't super crazy bout the new chassis but i stand corrected that thing looks mean..... i might have to do a little research on these after all

nice looking stick

Quite nice!!!
wink.gif

Tony

the ax's are growing on me, love the pistol grip! How is the trigger location on your fingure?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sandwalk3r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very pleased with the Vortex. It's a FFP for less than $1K, which is a huge deal IMO. Glass is not bad, but you're obviously getting what you pay for on glass.

Extremely loaded features for the price, otherwise. </div></div>

Oh wow... I didn't even know mankind made a FFP for less that $1000...

You learn something every day! Nice setup by the way.