• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

rad back pack

Re: rad back pack

It is an interesting concept, but if you watch the videos and think critically you will see some major flaws.

Also, think about the reality of utilizing a system like this.

I would like to play with one to see if my suspicions will be confirmed though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is an interesting concept, but if you watch the videos and think critically you will see some major flaws.</div></div>Agreed.

I have held one and worn it. It rocks. Ares Armor in Oceanside, CA makes them. It is not a magical waepon deployment system, but it sure seems like the best way to bring a weapon to bear and carry some armor with you that I can think of. It's not like you can just walk around town with Level 4 plate on and not draw attention to yourself. Check it out. Dimitry and the guys did one hell of a job with this piece of gear.

Wow I can see the advantages of something like that in an urban environment.