• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RAD bottom metal teaser

Re: RAD bottom metal teaser

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verrocchio100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Randy just 2 quick questions:

1. What does your DBM weigh with and without an unloaded 5 round AICS magazine?

2. Do both mag release levers move dependently or independently?

Thanks! </div></div>

Moves as one unit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These out yet?
cry.gif
</div></div>

Any day now, I'll be posting a group buy with and without a mag.

I love that more and more options are coming out. Now if we could just get a price war going. Really looking forward to the long action.

is this going to be another one of those things us down under cant buy because the US government thinks we will sell it to the taliban or something??????

if not id be down to buy one as long as you can send to AUSTRALIA???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigzam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these be a drop in for the Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist A5 short actions? </div></div>

I believe you would need to have your stock inletted.

Zombie you almost confused me with your tennis rackets.

That bm looks like an excellent design.

Looks cool... have a 5r in 300 win let me know when the long action is avail

i am very interested in a dbm rem 700 short action that will feed the 300 wsm case,how many rounds does the mag hold??? i love the mag release!!!!!

Any update on this for the group buy? Like to pick one of these up myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any update on this for the group buy? Like to pick one of these up myself. </div></div>

Yes the UPS man has a small batch of them now. I should get them in two days, after inspection they go to the anodizer. Some of them are spoken for but the others will be sold. I will then post a group buy for the next future delivery.

2 days and counting, how many will be available for this upcoming group buy? I only need one with mag of course. Feels like Christmas!

I'd definately be interested in one also either in the group buy or if you have an extra that is for sale when they come in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aussie Bluey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any news on these yet?
Need to purchase a few!
</div></div>

They are at the anodizer now. Should have 25 back the week of Nov 8

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Josh-L</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any updates Randy? A 223 unit is all I need to finish my build. </div></div>

Next batch of short and long should be just after Xmas or the 1st.

Does it have to be modified for the Jewell Trigger?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it have to be modified for the Jewell Trigger? </div></div>

No

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jp67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updates??? </div></div>

I have two short action versions at the anodizer right now.

RADBM8.jpg

RADBM11.jpg

If these would only fit the 4.4" Savages... just wishing outloud.

Design looks great!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If these would only fit the 4.4" Savages... just wishing outloud.

Design looks great!!

DK </div></div>

I'd second that statement...

Randy, from all the threads and post made about bottom metal for the Savage LE rifles here and on other sites if someone would make a quality one they would be inundated with orders!

I got one of the earlier design ones (slightly thinner mag release) and I gotta say that the setup is awesome. Well worth every penny in my eyes.

Great job on this Randy...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HateCA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jp67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Updates??? </div></div>

I have two short action versions at the anodizer right now.

RADBM8.jpg

RADBM11.jpg
</div></div>

What's the difference between the two? The AI .223 mag is 10rds right? When would you be ready to ship?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MSG Janoski</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If these would only fit the 4.4" Savages... just wishing outloud.

Design looks great!!

DK </div></div>

I'd second that statement...

Randy, from all the threads and post made about bottom metal for the Savage LE rifles here and on other sites if someone would make a quality one they would be inundated with orders! </div></div>

I'll third the statment. I have a 4.4 308 in need.
if the front screw has an offset bushing it will fit both the 4.4 and the shorter spacing both. so 2 more lines from 1 item. more bang for your R&D buck.
PLEASE do it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadBot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PLEASE do it! </div></div>

AMEN!!

DK