• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Radical Firearms 300 BO reviews

mzvarner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
Spokane, WA
Got a weird bug for a 300 BO pistol to set by the bed and maybe carry around for yotes and the likes. These are cheap, and seem to have decent build components. Any real world use? I ordered on already just because I'm that kind of guy. I'll follow up with this thread once it gets here and such.

on a side note what kind of projectile should I consider for this 10.5" barrel? Not running a can...yet.

I own one and have put a couple of hundred rounds through it. Runs like a champ and is a ton of fun to shoot. It's got a 10.5" barrel and a red dot, so I've never really benched it for accuracy, but for shooting steel at 100 yards it works great.

I have a 8.5 inch barrel from them it is one of my favorite guns right now. I have pushed it out to 250 yards on 8 inch steel. I have run about 2500 rounds through it 99% subsonic with no complaints.