• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Radical Vortex fluting

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Hey guys,

A good customer of mine (thanks Rama) requested a barrel fluted in the Vortex style with the flutes coming to a point. Turned out to be quite radical in the end. Me likes.

Let me know what you think.

As always, thanks for checking it out.

Regards, Paul

www.boltfluting.com

Has anyone had their bolt fluted by Pro-Precision Rifles? What was their customer service like? How fast were the turn around times? I'm thinking about get a bolt knob installed and my bolt fluted for my Remington 700. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike.

Has anyone had their bolt fluted by Pro-Precision Rifles? What was their customer service like? How fast were the turn around times? I'm thinking about get a bolt knob installed and my bolt fluted for my Remington 700. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike.

Mike,

I've had a bolt fluted by Paul for my Tikka (also, that's my barrel in this thread). Pauls customer service, attention to detail, responsiveness, and work is perfect in my experience. I've never had any problems working with him getting response or support from him, and his work has always been spot on and better than I could hope for. His turn around is also quick or if there's something that may get in the way he'll let you know in advance.

--Wintermute

Thanks Wintermute, I spoke with Paul the other day and I'm going to send him my bolt next week. It's good to know who you are dealing with when sending parts to someone you don't know.
Thanks again,
Mike.

Mike,

I've had a bolt fluted by Paul for my Tikka (also, that's my barrel in this thread). Pauls customer service, attention to detail, responsiveness, and work is perfect in my experience. I've never had any problems working with him getting response or support from him, and his work has always been spot on and better than I could hope for. His turn around is also quick or if there's something that may get in the way he'll let you know in advance.

--Wintermute

Guys, I can't say enough about Paul!!! The way he runs his business is second to none! Not to mention the work that he does it just plain awesome! image.jpgimage.jpg I will post more pictures when I get my chassis from Kyle at XLR.
Thanks again Paul for your fine work!!!!
Mike.

Guys, I can't say enough about Paul!!! The way he runs his business is second to none! Not to mention the work that he does it just plain awesome!View attachment 40122View attachment 40123 I will post more pictures when I get my chassis from Kyle at XLR.
Thanks again Paul for your fine work!!!!
Mike.

Mike,

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you.

Regards, Paul