• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk **Raffle Rifle at the PRS Finale**Get your tickets before they are gone.....

JC Steel

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2008
Washington State
Hey Guys, very excited and proud to raise money by selling this rifle.

This is an awesome rifle, built and donated by some great sponsors.

Scout Supply company
XLR industries
Defiance Actions
Benchmark Barrels

We are raffling off this rifle to support Jubilee Youth Ranch. An at risk school for troubled teens finding new beginnings. Some of you have actually been here on the ranch and have seen what we have going on, We really appreciate the needed support.

This rifle will be given away at the PRS finale Sept. 26th. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN. It will be a random drawing.

After the Sept. 26th Drawing, we will inform who the winner is on SH, and on facebook, and also via email.

Here is the link to buy tickets, with pictures and additional info.

JC Steel Targets Benefit Rifle

We appreciate all the support.

Even though I'm a lefty I still got 10. Its for a great cause! Can't beleave there are any left! That is one nice rifle and all the people that put this together done great!

Raffle took place! And we have a winner,

Want to first thank everyone for their support!! All the sponsors, and especially all you guys for donating.

We have a video and pictures of the drawing that I will post as soon as they are to me.

The winner has been notified, and is very excited obviously, his name is Pete Carpentier Jr. Congrats Pete.

Thanks again for everyone, we really appreciate the support.