• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raffle tickets for Surgeon Rifle giveaway

Re: Raffle tickets for Surgeon Rifle giveaway

I grabbed one too. Wouldn't that be a nice phone call!!

ok, why not, just got one....

Picked me up one. I need that rifle!!!!

Threw my hat into this ring. What a pleasant surprise that would be...

gimme 10 reasons why not.

godddddd. this would be amazing.

I don't gamble, but man do i want to try my chances on this

i paid thru paypal and i was wondering if thats it, all done or ? Good luck all!

Y'all can quit buying these tickets..... Im winning it... so dont waste your money!
smile.gif

In for one . Boy that would be a pleasant phone call

im in for 1 ticket... hopefully the winning one... do we get any confirmation/number? or will I receive an email when i win
smile.gif

Please oh please o please! I promise to be good all yr.

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #CC0000">Rich</span></span>, How many sites is this posted on?

Can you keep us up to date with how many tickets are left from time to time?

Thanks.

I hope I win... i admit this is also a test post, it has been a long time.

I know I'm not lucky enough to win, but I went ahead and bought a chance. Sure would beat building up the Savage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #CC0000">Rich</span></span>, How many sites is this posted on?

Thanks.</div></div>
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">REDIRT</span></span> This site and my PRS site is the only ads..I updated sales this morning and we have approximatly 120 tickets left.

Everytime I see this thread, I can't help but buy another ticket.

Rich, I am the guy that emailed and called last week because my paypal address was wrong. Just wondering if once the ticket is mailed to us, will we have to return a portion to you.

Fewer than that now, I bought a block of tickets.

I'm in for a try. Just waiting for my phone call. I won't hold my breath though. Thanks for the opportunity.

JW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #CC0000">Rich</span></span>, How many sites is this posted on?

Thanks.</div></div>
<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">REDIRT</span></span> This site and my PRS site is the only ads..I updated sales this morning and we have approximatly 120 tickets left. </div></div>

Cool, I'm going to have to get one. <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Thanks man</span></span>

Edit: Got one...so far

I am mailing a check today for my set of tix..... Thanks for setting this up!

Just got one myself, this would be great to win..
Good luck everyone.

So how manny days will it take to get to me from there. 'LOL'

This got me to stop lurking and finally post
smile.gif
Got mine today. I saw the question asked but I did not see an answer, if you bought with paypal do we get a receipt or just the email receipt paypal sends you?

I bought through paypal and received an email receipt. Hope it's good enough to collect my rifle after I win.... LOL

I got mine! Can't wait!

I rarely win anything.... EVER. Guess there's no better time to start. In for one!

I just wanted to thank Rich very much. My mailing address was incorrect on my paypal when I ordered and he was able to help me out and make sure I got my tickets. I just wanted to say thanks and that I appreciated everything he was able to do for me. Rich is a great guy.