• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raffle tickets for Surgeon Rifle giveaway

Re: Raffle tickets for Surgeon Rifle giveaway

Just bought my tickets...every now and then I win a couple dollars on lotto tickets so hopeful my luck improves enough to win this thing here!

What a sweet deal! Cursing myself for not getting my licence a month sooner so i could pick up some tickets. Oh well maybe next year haha

I bit
smile.gif

I could never afford this otherwise...so I bit too. Hopefully I got the Golden Ticket!

I have enjoyed reading this site and learning much, thanks for this great opportunity for a nice rig.

Surgeon is my dream rifle... I'm drooling just over the flyer let alone the chance at owning one.

Where do I need to send my FFL's info to???

Am I supposed to get a ticket in the mail? I received an electronic ticket via email, but i see some folks got their ticket in the mail- is that only for people that mailed in their funds?

Tossed my hat in the ring too...this might derail my next custom I was planning if I can take one of these home....I've been drooling over a Remedy for a LOONNNGGGGGG time..

I just doubled by odds, bought a second ticket!

Raffle is closed-- sold out. I will have a handful of tickets to sell in person Sunday after the Phoenix TPRC.
Thanks so much everyone who contributed and Frank @ Snipershide for allowing this post.

good luck everyone, we will announce the winner in front of the whole TPRC match crew. Stay tuned.

Oh man. Snap. Just missed it!

when is the winner announced??? i'm to freaking excited to here my name called

Congrats Clay, you're a lucky guy.

Thanks Rich, for putting this on. Hope it was a huge success.

I think they read the ticket wrong it said Ron"lol"
Congrats Clay Have fun with her.

Ya Thanks a lot Rich hope you will do it again.

Congrats on the win". I was waiting for that phone call today, but all I received was " Lower you interest rate...". BS! Hope the raffle did well, count me in for next time.

only in my dreams could i have won this congrats to the winner!!!!