• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rail size on Choate Tactical stock?

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    Hello,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew the rail size on the choate tactical stocks? I need to order a bipod adapter and don't have the stock with me. Thanks

Re: Rail size on Choate Tactical stock?

Not sure, my choate sniper came with a sling stud that I mounted a Harris on.
    It works well for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnDiv.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure, my choate sniper came with a sling stud that I mounted a Harris on.
    It works well for me. </div></div>
    Yeah so did mine but it fell off and got lost
    frown.gif

The bipod adapter measures .490 outside edges (lips are .075 tall), .390 above that, taper's to .383 below the stud. Not sure if that helps or not..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RC2125</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bipod adapter measures .490 outside edges (lips are .075 tall), .390 above that, taper's to .383 below the stud. Not sure if that helps or not.. </div></div>
    So I think it must be the european size at 3/8 because the other one harris makes is to big.

Thanks

If it was mine I would call Choate M&T up and get a replacement.
    They have always been great people to deal with. That way you know you are getting the part you need the first time.
    Just my two cents. Good luck