• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms....

KR24

Private
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2012
Kentucky
I love calling a business that not only has a real person answer, but a knowledgable one at that. Ordering with them is easy and they will answer any questions you have. They are great to work with!

Just wanted to give them some props because they run a great business and I'm excited about my first AR build that should be finished here soon.

Check them out.

Re: Rainier Arms....

Indeed!! Rainier is one of my "Go To" companies for all things AR. Incredibly courteous, knowledgeable staff and an excellent selection of products at pretty competitive prices.

Congrats on your first AR build. Be sure to put up some pics and a range report once you get it in hand and have a chance to put it through its paces.

Thanks. I will. Rainier also added items to my shipment the day it was set to ship. I simply called and it literally took 30 seconds to add an item to a shipment that was already processed. Can't say enough good things about that type of service.

So impressed I ordered a Rainier shirt with my last order. :)

They are great, I work fairly close to them so I can go down and finger their wall of ARs. Had them build one of their own rifles (they call them RUCs) and it has been flawless but I only have about 250 rounds down it.

I also have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

+1
Ordered a giessele SD3G from them earlier this year, nobody else had one in stock... And it was in my mailbox in 2 days!

Ordered a PRI muzzle brake from them last week, still waitin for it to show up though.

Yip they're top notch. I can vouch that their barrel garuantee is good, I got a 308 barrel that shot terrible, they replaced it no questions asked. Replacement barrel is much improved over the first one.

Yup, Rainier Arms is great. Really want to see their new store in person. Maybe someday they'll be more active here on the Hide since there's plenty of guys around here using their barrels.

I agree. I have placed a few orders with them and have talked to customer service. If all companies were like them the world would be a happy place.

Rainier Arms are my GO TO people for anything AR. They are good people and have always been good to me. Their CS rocks!

I live/work very close to their shop. Try to stop in every couple weeks or so but they hate to see me come in cause I drool all over the counter! Seriously though really nice and knowledgable staff. Just bought my new trigger group there the other day.

Have Ranier 16" .223 Ultra Match barrel, JP bolt and DD gas block shipping from them as of yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving, I must say.