• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms

HotAirBaloonInstructor

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 22, 2012
Deja Vu
I just wanted to throw Rainier Arms a shout out for outstanding service. The website is great, in my opinion, and their customer service is top notch. I was able to get someone on the phone no problem and also got a call back when she told me she would have to call me back to verify some credentials.

I'm located in Western Washington, for the time being, and I selected the in store pickup option. They moved about a mile down the road from their previous location into a new store front. The building looks great, they had some one-off and clearance items in there that are not listed on the site for obvious reasons. The staff was more than helpful in answering my questions and then we bullshitted for a bit before I took my parts to almost complete my build along with my happy ass home.

Picked up their match grade gas block (.755), B5 sopmod, centurion arms c4 12" ff rail, and then bought in store a couple of qd swivel attachments and a (barely) blemished surefire mb556k.

Just wanted to shout them out for a first class operation.

I have only ordered from Rainier once before but I too agree that their customer service is very good. I was looking for a Raptor charging handle and called to make sure they were in stock before ordering (some websites don't have live inventory, frustrating). Anyhow, the rep I spoke with was very nice and the product I received was even better (love the raptor charging handle).

Rainier Arms has always been good to me! They are my go to people for anything AR. They earned that by their customer service and inventory. I'll always be a Rainier customer.

They are great, and since they are just down the road from me, I get to go in and drool all over their counter tops!

Great company to deal with. I ordered a Seekins lower and my new FFL was having "procedural" difficulties. I got on the phone with "Tom" and we got everything handled promptly. I definitely recommend to others.

Great local shop. This is the third move I can remember. The First shop was a warehouse door with a mini office, three computers the guys had to sit on each others lap! I can't wait to check out their new digs. +1 for Rainier Arms.

Rainer service is great, they had no problem processing a return for an ordering mistake that was 100% my fault.

I explained that I ordered the wrong part and they told me no problem send it back and they took care of it.

Well, I have bought a lot of stuff from Rainier ... a lot! Normally very good except the last time when I ordered a MA TEN set that was in stock (about two weeks ago) and then they called me to say they over sold and I was not getting it any time soon. CRAP! I could keep it on back order and they would keep my money or I could request a refund.