• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rambo loose in Mt.

Re: Rambo loose in Mt.

Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

They flew in after him, he managed to head shoot one of the snipers in the helo.

The other sniper took him out, burst of M16 from 750 feet I guess, 7 shots hit home.

That's how it will probably end.

Unless they start flying predators over Montana..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

<span style="font-weight: bold">They flew in after him, he managed to head shoot one of the snipers in the helo.</span>

The other sniper took him out, burst of M16 from 750 feet I guess, 7 shots hit home.

Unless they start flying predators over Montana..</div></div>

Wow...!

The guy is a real P.O.S. I hope he gets ass raped by a gang of teeage bigfoot before they catch him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

<span style="font-weight: bold">They flew in after him, he managed to head shoot one of the snipers in the helo.</span>

Wow...!</div></div>

That guy's name was Silka. Killed an AK trooper on a moving helo with a single shot Ruger .30-06.

Thats grizzly country. Hope they are hungry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1943m1garand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

Wow...!</div></div>

That guy's name was Silka. Killed an AK trooper on a moving helo with a single shot Ruger .30-06. </div></div>

I was under the impression it was a bolt gun, could be wrong though.

I think they did this story on the show...what was it...Snipers: Deadliest Missions? or something like that.

Sad story, maniac took out a family on a picinic then the rookie in the helo...very disturbing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEMjunior</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1943m1garand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

Wow...!</div></div>

That guy's name was Silka. Killed an AK trooper on a moving helo with a single shot Ruger .30-06. </div></div>

I was under the impression it was a bolt gun, could be wrong though.

I think they did this story on the show...what was it...Snipers: Deadliest Missions? or something like that.

Sad story, maniac took out a family on a picinic then the rookie in the helo...very disturbing.

</div></div>

Alaska State Troopers, on the National Geographic Channel. I remember seeing that episode.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quite a few years ago a guy in Alaska did this crap.

They flew in after him, he managed to head shoot one of the snipers in the helo.

Unless they start flying predators over Montana.. </div></div>

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/exclusives/firefight-at-manley/

Well...we heard the police's side...now I'd like to hear his.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well...we heard the police's side...now I'd like to hear his. </div></div>

Why? Project 7, Aryan Brotherhood, The Order, Skin Heads, KKK, they're all the same. Just the same old douche bags calling themselves something different. The upper Flathead Valley over into the Yak and Idaho panhandle is infested with them.

Don't know about now, but when I was dicking around that part of Montana LE was very, tolerant almost to a fault. Circles this guy runs are well known to many locals as well as others outside the state. He has a Jekyll $ Hide rep most places.
Bad thing is he is very well versed in how to stay alive in bad A/O's, which is what he's in. More than enough natural rear security to move around in.

Yeah...I guess your right. Just too many times I have read stories the press puts out to make a guy seem like he is a dangerous criminal.
Had a story here about a guy who had an arsenal in his house. The police confiscated a .22 and two shotguns PLUS almost 500 rounds of .22 ammo. THAT guy deffinately sounds like a lunatic to me, huh?

What would the press and police say about you if they went into your house? IF they were looking for something to pin on you. The press <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">can</span> be the most dangerous "right" we have.

" What would the press and police say about you if they went into your house? IF they were looking for something to pin on you. "

no kidding. i've imagined the news stories before.

"dangerous constitution quoting 'militia' member" in his 'compound' with an arsenal of sniper rifles capable of shooting down military helicopters, assault weapons with 'cop killer' bullets, body armor and 'bomb making materials' (next to all the rest of the farm equipment) in the shed with a 'stockpile' (pantry) of food!

hell, im sure to the media posting on a 'sniper' forum is grounds enough to label anyone a nut. not to mention, all the forum needs is one bonehead skin to be a member and its suddenly a 'haven' for 'racists.'

im sure there is more to the story, in fact someone posted some incidents that this guy was involved in before on another board. the media will portray anyone right of center as being on the splc/ADL's watch list but if the story is true and he started shooting over a traffic stop... well, everyone already stated my thoughts on that.

If you read what the police said they weren't sure if the guy shot one to three rounds...seems to me that someone would surely know the difference between one and three shots.

I'm not saying the guy is innocent, what I am saying is that people believe what they read. You can have two people say the same thing but in different ways and tell two completely different stories.

Oh forget it..I hope they catch the guy and string his balls up for his crimes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read what the police said they weren't sure if the guy shot one to three rounds...seems to me that someone would surely know the difference between one and three shots. </div></div>

If you count rds on a 2 way, your a dead man walking.
Training and roads traveled, is what separates Perception from Reality, and the ability to be a none leak'er at the end of your first gun fight. Some LE gun fights are over before one of the two even know it's started.

Your training an ability's, prior to the event separates those going home, from those going to the hospital or morgue.
Point man in a Military operation is a toss up as well, depending the enemy's training an ability.

Wonder if this target is still in the Lolo area?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read what the police said they weren't sure if the guy shot one to three rounds...seems to me that someone would surely know the difference between one and three shots. </div></div>

Training and roads traveled, is what separates Perception from Reality, and the ability to be a none leak'er at the end of your first gun fight. Some LE gun fights are over before one of the two even know it's started.

Your training an ability's, prior to the event separates those going home, from those going to the hospital or morgue.
Point man in a Military operation is a toss up as well, depending the enemy's training an ability.

Wonder if this target is still in the Lolo area? </div></div>

HUH???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you read what the police said they weren't sure if the guy shot one to three rounds...seems to me that someone would surely know the difference between one and three shots. </div></div>

Wonder if this target is still in the Lolo area? </div></div>

HUH??? </div></div>

the smart and quick go home to mama...the others go for a ride in a body bag. No rocket science here.