• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Randall's Anyone???

Ltdshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2007
Michigan
OK, I'm a Randall nut and I know I'm not alone. What is your favorite and if you have the time and desire post a pic or two....

Re: Randall's Anyone???

I am personally partial to Model 14's & 15's... Here are a few of my past and present:

Model 14 w/Black Micarta Handle, Black & Aluminum Spacers, etc:
DCP_1862.jpg

Model 14 w/Model 1 handle & guard. (This is a stock photo):
RIS_2871.jpg

Model 3 w/Stag Handle & other extras:
Randall1.jpg

My current Randall on order is a Model 15 Airman which will look very similar to this one (but without the buttcap):
J1120180.jpg

These are just a few of my favorite Randalls...

Anyone else???

rasheed

Sure, I'll play. My Father gave me this about 10 years ago. His brother gave it to him brand new in the early 1950's. Its resided here in Alaska ever since. He used it for years as a surveyor in the bush.

Knives005.jpg

Beautiful knives Rasheed, the 1st wife and I cut our wedding cake with a Model 14. Ah the memories........
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful knives Rasheed, the 1st wife and I cut our wedding cake with a Model 14. Ah the memories........
laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOVE IT!

I laughed out loud at that one.

Semper Fi Marine!!!

There is a local shop here that has 4-5 of em for sale if anyone wants em, you'll probably pay a premium but no wait