• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Random Stocks for sale : J Allen, Grayboe , McMillan

asus611

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2014
Orange County, CA
I have stocks to get rid of. Stocks are listed Left to Right in the photo. All are short action inlets for R700 pattern. These stocks are used but in totally usable condition. What you see in the picture is what you will be receiving. Any questions please ask first! Payment via Paypal F&F (or you add 3%), Venmo, Zelle. I will use either UPS or FedEx ground service. Signature is required on delivery.

IMG_20200726_082710 by Paul SD, on Flickr

1) Grayboe Ridgeback stock. Adjustable cheek piece, has "custom" grip work done. Looks "interesting", but very comfortable in the hand. Does NOT come with bottom metal. Price is $400 including shipping.

2) McMillan A10 . Inlet for a Defiance action with an MTU barrel. Comes as pictured with the ARCA rail. No bottom metal included on this one either. Price is $600 including shipping.

3) J Allen Stock. SOLD This one also has "custom" grip work, but its comfortable as hell. Price is $SOLD including shiping.

Last edited:
You are smart to require signature. A stock can be insured for about $9 for 600-800 worth of insurance and signature. Keeps down the shenanigans.

Reactions: Vitali1342
I’m interested in the J Allen. Can you explain custom grip work?

All stocks sill for sale.. The custom grip work was basically attacking the grip with sandpaper to give it a textured feeling.

The JAE - looks like the grip was built up with something, then attacked with sandpaper. Any idea if the original grip angle is underneath and could be saved? Also the grip rest piece is missing, any chance it's in a box somewhere?

Curious, I have a JAE700 SA and I'm considering buying this just for parts, they are so hard to find lol.