• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Randy Meisner Has Passed

You think about that time in music, one of the "greatest bands of all time" is in the process of ripping themselves apart, We have these "new" groups trying to one up each other. True talent in several "solo" artists. The words to the songs mean something, but hotel kalifornia no one knows what the fuck that is all about. And an entire mess of new talent ready to take music to a new and the next level, new "types" of "rock n' roll" are becoming popular, and it is a great time to be a music lover.

Now what do we have........that's racist.

Music has always been about stories, and political commentary, A southern man don't need him around anyhow, and we all did what we could do. And it was good music, now there is nothing.

Attachments

• spitting milk.gif
    spitting milk.gif
    825.1 KB · Views: 27
You think about that time in music, one of the "greatest bands of all time" is in the process of ripping themselves apart, We have these "new" groups trying to one up each other. True talent in several "solo" artists. The words to the songs mean something, but hotel kalifornia no one knows what the fuck that is all about. And an entire mess of new talent ready to take music to a new and the next level, new "types" of "rock n' roll" are becoming popular, and it is a great time to be a music lover.

Music has always been about stories, and political commentary, A southern man don't need him around anyhow, and we all did what we could do. And it was good music, now there is nothing.
There's a lot of irritating noise.

But then that's what my parents said about the bands I liked. "Turn it down NOW!"

There's a lot of irritating noise.

But then that's what my parents said about the bands I liked. "Turn it down NOW!"
There are good bands out there now, you do have to go looking for them however.

I can only look back at just the words, no music but the words of songs. And you look at the words now. There is night and day different. AutoTune is something that is just horrid IMHO, anyone can sing now. So now it is just if someone wants to push this or that no talent hack.

Just look to youtube to hear these current "singers" without the auto tune. I highly doubt a single one of them would do the old MTV unplugged.

Damn… all the cool kids done got old.

Wonder if, 50 years from now, anyone will give a crap when Taylor Swift dies…. Not that her vaxxed ass will make it that far.

Sirhr
taylor swift reminds me of the old addadge about bruce springsteen (credit to National Lampoon);

"Had not bruce springsteen been invented, would it be necessary for him to exist ?"

Last edited:

That's why I only listen to classic rock stations on the radio.

The most modern music I've listened to and bought is Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators with Slash, live at The Roxy.

Wait a minute... she HAS an ass? Hmm.... could have fooled me. Beyonce she isn't.
I almost went there...

Wondered how long it would take you guys.

The Bear Pit is on the ball as usual!

And yes, she has no ass. And Gibbon-butt Beyonce has enough ass to make a zepplin out of. Nasty bubble butt hanging off of that one.

Sirhr

I almost went there...

Wondered how long it would take you guys.

The Bear Pit is on the ball as usual!

And yes, she has no ass. And Gibbon-butt Beyonce has enough ass to make a zepplin out of. Nasty bubble butt hanging off of that one.

Sirhr
Sir Mix-a-lot would hit it.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
If he was an American- Rest In Peace.

If he was a democrat or RINO- fuck em.

Damn… all the cool kids done got old.

Wonder if, 50 years from now, anyone will give a crap when Taylor Swift dies…. Not that her vaxxed ass will make it that far.

Sirhr
Vaxxed and waxed.

I’m sure he’s staying at Hotel California, RIP Randy😢🇺🇸
Relax, said the nightman. We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I liked his performances, too. There were a number of people associated with that band who provided so much. Joe Walsh and Jackson Browne, to name a few.

But Meisner will definitely be missed. RIP.

Reactions: Maggot
Relax, said the nightman. We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I liked his performances, too. There were a number of people associated with that band who provided so much. Joe Walsh and Jackson Browne, to name a few.

But Meisner will definitely be missed. RIP.
I liked the Eagles a lot but seriously liked Joe Walsh the best.🇺🇸