• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range bag

pbogdano

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2010
Texas
first off happy new year."..
I am looking for a range bag, and I remember seeing one that was a large duffle bag for your fear and then on the side of the bag wag a slide in type "case" for your long gun.. Does anyone have one like this or know who makes it. I have drained my iPad battery twice searching the sites and the web and can't seem to locate this thing.
Any help is appreciated.

Re: Range bag

If yoy pick a bag and a case you can molle together you could make any configration and. Use most manufactures. Try voodoo tactical.

thanks for the replies guys. I am trying to find a local dealer for the Eberlestock line so i can put my hands on them...

They seem to be the way to go.

Thanks Again

Pbogdano,

Hide vendor, "ceylonc", for all your Eberlestock needs. I have dealt with him, as have many others - he is great to work with, and provides unsurpassed customer service.

Kevin