• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Finder

Enoch777

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2018
I have a gift card to either Cabelas/Bass Pro, or Amazon. With my price range at those 2 places my interest and options are Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-4, Sig Sauer Kilo2200 LRH BDX, Vortex Razor HD 4000, Sig Sauer Kilo2000, Leupold RX-2800. I have zero experience with range finders so looking for some in field user opinions from you guys. Thanks

I have the leupold Rx-2800 and am very happy with it. I’ve used it for ranging steel at 2350 with no problem.

I have a gift card to either Cabelas/Bass Pro, or Amazon. With my price range at those 2 places my interest and options are Leica Rangemaster CRF 2400-4, Sig Sauer Kilo2200 LRH BDX, Vortex Razor HD 4000, Sig Sauer Kilo2000, Leupold RX-2800. I have zero experience with range finders so looking for some in field user opinions from you guys. Thanks
Received an email from Midway with the Leupold for $449. Might ask them if they will price match.

I bought the sig bdx3000 yesterday so I guess I don’t need any advice anymore lol 😂 good luck.