• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors RangerWalker71 contact info

Screendoor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2010
Orem, UT
I am having a heck of a time getting a hold of Steve Walker (RangerWalker71) in order to get some info on a previously placed order. Is it just me or is anyone else having a similar issue? I have tried his mobile and PMs with no luck. I am not sure if he can't get through to my mobile or if my PMs are acting up on here.

RangerWalker71 said:

Steve has always called me back within <1 day. Not sure if something is up with his family (God forbid!!!), but be patient. He's a stand-up guy and he'll take good care of you. Have you tried calling the shop? Its 901-300-6486. Might try there and see if you can raise anyone.

Good luck!

I just bought a scope from him a couple of weeks ago and worked out all of the details through PMs here. He was very quick and did exactly as promised. Very easy deal. He is A+ in my book.

He contacted me just last night about my TBAC order. He is on here often and I do not think Steve is the type to provide information to a customer that is for a SOT.
He always has sent me the serial numbers of the suppressors I order thru him. But I have never asked him for a copy of the form 3......
I trust that he is doing his job as expediently as possible to keep his customer base happy. I have had nothing but excellent customer service from Steve.

this was a mistake on my part. I have made arrangements with Screendoor to make it right for him. Sorry for the Screw up.
The Forms where Submitted and then Cancelled. This was my Fault for not fallowing up to ensure he was taken care of.
Again I am sorry and have resolved the issue on my part to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Steve is the best, one of the most stand up guys I have dealt with on any firearms forum........never would have had a doubt he would correct any issues.

I'll be getting with you Steve on a Griffin Armament can....Austin said youre carrying them now.

Steve is the best, one of the most stand up guys I have dealt with on any firearms forum........never would have had a doubt he would correct any issues.

I'll be getting with you Steve on a Griffin Armament can....Austin said youre carrying them now.

Thanks Brother.. The Griffin Cans are in, a Ton of them. I have a Demo Monday for Shelby County SWAT. I will be filming It and Post them up for all to see.